Feb 5, 2018
The halloween special will be released on halloween.
The update of the normal game, maybe in the beginning of November, is not possible to know very well, especially because they said it was "80% ready" in the first week of October.
Why are you moving the goal post into November? I am expecting it to drop any moment, coder has delayed it long enough.

• Angry
Reactions: ReaCreations

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
The coder Main Writer
And that's why "long enough" is totally irrelevant.
Being too lax in case of writer's block isn't really good either, every editor will tell you that a periodic kick in the ass is needed for a writer no matter their current state or they'll literaly never deliver ( every editor except GRR Martin's editor apparently and said writer is probably gonna die before finishing his fucking book now).

Last edited:

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Being too lax in case of writer's block isn't really good either, every editor will tell you that a periodic kick in the ass is needed for a writer no matter their current state or they'll literaly never deliver (One except if GRR Martin's editor apparently and said writer is probably gonna die before finishing his fucking book now).
Agreed, but I believe the artist that says cbob has serious issues, cyclic depression, it seems. Well, for a while cocaine will help but this is too much to ask really.

It may be (I hope it won't) that the years of effort will conclude in a dead end. Shit happens. I believe both of them are invested seriously.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
truth be told season 3 was pretty good but season 4 was kinda meh tho her character growth is more evident in s4 but s3 was def more darker.
So I've heard.
People are saying season 3 is the best and season 2 is the worst.

definitely watch the last two seasons. personally, i shared your opinion after watching the first two; season 1 was alright, season two kinda sucked and it seemed like its whole purpose was to lead to korras avatar state being nerfed so she couldnt win every fight by going into the avatar state. of course, this only had to be done because the ending of season one was really rushed and aang just gave her mastery over the avatar state, but the show was rushed by nickelodeon. for me, watching seasons 3 and 4 really made feel more attached to the characters and kinda makes seasoms 1 and 2 more forgiving.
I will.
I hate starting to watch something and then not finishing even if I come to hate it along the way.
Who knows maybe my opinion will improve once I finish watching all of the seasons, after all I'm only halfway in but still, from the other hand - the damage is already done.

Avatar is about as close to perfect as a show can be. It has an incredible story, excellent character growth, mature themes and amazing worldbuilding, little to no filler episodes, and every plotline, character arc, and story makes sense and is dealt with perfectly.
Yep, that's the impression I've had as well.
All the cogwheels simply overlap perfectly in The Last Airbender.
If the entire franchise ended at the end of Book 3, I would be satisfied. Korra is a misfired attempt and an obvious cash grab, and it doesn't have the heart, writing, and growth that gave its predecesor such great success. I wont spoil anything but Korra doesn't get better. It gets worse. The ending especially is just pure agony and you'll be screaming at the screen and pulling out your hair the entire time.
The reason as of why the sequel was even created is pretty evident to me at this point.
And you're right in why that is.

Eh, that's what I've been afraid of.
I kinda figured that much out after the ending of season 1 and beginning of season 2 where Korra seems to have reset to the default not learning a thing from the events of season 1 like season 1 would've never happened.
Very disappointing character progression model or more like the fact that it's non-existent is disappointing.

Well, The Legend of Korra is shit. The real heir of Avatar: The Last Airbender is Aharon Ehasz creation The Dragon Prince. 3 out of total 7 seasons are already released, and I pray they won't ruin it.

In season 3 of TLOK Korra gets all the humiliation she deserves, I think, but it's still an idiotic series.
Ah yes, I remember the elf or whatever sucking on a dick in the Omnitrixxx game.
Maybe I'll watch the series once I finish The Legend Of Korra just so I'd have the "background" if Mity decides to go with The Dragon Prince in their next game :WeSmart:

Oh, if you put it like that it does start to sound a little promising.
Maybe I'll replay the book 4 slave route so I could go through everything with Korra again but with a proper attitude now.

hmm....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that's about the only virtue you may have together with your hammies tbh.
They're top quality.

Reactions: RealKorra

rolay1

Mar 17, 2020
Ah yes, I remember the elf or whatever sucking on a dick in the Omnitrixxx game.
Maybe I'll watch the series once I finish The Legend Of Korra just so I'd have the "background" if Mity decides to go with The Dragon Prince in their next game :WeSmart:

Oh, if you put it like that it does start to sound a little promising.
Maybe I'll replay the book 4 slave route so I could go through everything with Korra again but with a proper attitude now.

And that's about the only virtue you may have together with your hammies tbh.
They're top quality.
Do you have a link to the Omnitrixxx game?

KrishKalra

Jul 14, 2020
Ok so the thing is I've recently watched whole Avatar: The Last Airbender series and now I can see a lot more sense in this game in the places in which I hadn't been able to see any before.
It's not my first time because I had been watching the series as a kid but I didn't remember much so I did it again.
I must say I'd strongly advise to watch it if you didn't already before playing the game.
Greatly enriches the experience and you can appreciate the game more because you can understand the references fully and connections between the characters as well as the characters themselves.
Makes everything a whole lot hotter.

After finishing The Last Airbender the natural course of action was starting The Legend Of Korra and so I did.
It's my first time watching that one since it didn't exist yet when I was a kid.
And my fucking god, I fucking hate her.
The MC, Korra I mean.
Had watched 2 first seasons so far and I already want to beat her and let me tell you not many women make me want to wear a tank top and just:

I had thought she'll get better in season 2 after how season 1 ended, maybe she'll learn some humility and self control you know but nope, the same apodictic, selfish, entitled, arrogant, short-sighted, disrespectful, egoistic, impatient fucking cunt.
In addition all of that teenage romance involved in the show makes me cringe.
I was legitimately feeling bad for her at times while playing the slave route but not anymore.
She deserves everything that could come her way in this game including getting fucked by a dog.
I wish I'd watch before playing so I could get much more enjoyment out of breaking the bitch.
Fuck Korra man, fuck her and not only literally.

About which series is better The Last Airbender or The Legend Of Korra that's not even a question.
The Last Airbender is far better in every possible aspect I think.
I could go forever but I'm just going to say the most important things.
Watching The Last Airbender, you can tell they're trying to teach you a lesson, out of practically every episode you could get a moral.
Every ending of every story is logical and satisfying like you can think to yourself after the end "yep, this is something I'd consider a fair and interesting conclusion".
I think that's the greatest virtue of The Last Airbender.
In the The Legend Of Korra there's nothing like that as it's just your typical generic "The bad guy wants to destroy the word so we've to stop him. Hooooray, we had defeated the bad guy! Oh look! There's another one and he wants to destroy the world too! What a coincidence! He's definitely the first one being so evil! We've to stop him as well!" niche series.
The world presented in The Legend Of Korra doesn't help too as I personally don't like the set up with all of those cringe machines, especially mechs and generally the more futuristic era the action happens in.
Characters suck, they're all just the same NPC's, boring and predictable, Tenzin and Asami being the only two exceptions.
Well still 2 (?) more seasons to go, maybe it'll get better, hoping Korra herself will get better at least so the show would be somehow bearable, at the same time I don't count on that one.
It doesn't get better. It gets worse. Much much worse. I won't spoil the ending, but be prepared to be fucking annoyed

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Why are you moving the goal post into November? I am expecting it to drop any moment, coder has delayed it long enough.
I am not saying that the game will be released in November, I would also like it to be released this month yet, but considering that they will already launch a special at the end of the month, I see no reason for them running with programation.
Maybe we will have an uptade on November 1st,
(if we're lucky) but it's more likely to come in the middle of the month, the 15th for example.

Reactions: lolchito and jvdw92

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Really could use another update from the coder, its a shame that regardless of if you think he's doing a good job or not, he is straight up terrible at communicating, both with patrons and the artist.

Although maybe it's better not to hear from him since most of his updates are either incomprehensible or "it'll be out in 3 days" as a month goes by

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Really could use another update from the coder writer,

FIXED
No matter what you think his title should be, he should at least give us a short heads up. Then we could gather that he a) found a complication in the code, or b) has a writer's block. And then we could all drop this ridiculous argument over whether he's a coder or a writer, despite everyone knowing he's obviously both.

I think of it as common courtesy. If I'm making something I get paid for and many people anxiously wait for, and I am weeks late, I should at the very least inform my patrons, even pull something out of my ass if need be. If I was depressed and failed to do even that, I imagine I would fall even deeper into it, because this is not cool.

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Really could use another update from the coder writer,

FIXED
The people behind MITY themselves refer to each other as the "artist" and the "coder" or by their nicknames (want to take a wild guess at what the c in cbob stands for?)

Yes, hes also the main writer (but not the sole writer), but hes not referred to as "the writer". So what was the point of your post?

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Agreed, but I believe the artist that says cbob has serious issues, cyclic depression, it seems. Well, for a while cocaine will help but this is too much to ask really.

It may be (I hope it won't) that the years of effort will conclude in a dead end. Shit happens. I believe both of them are invested seriously.
I don't know anything about the guy but cyclic depression fit well the pattern we've seen so far.

You killed me with the cocaine bit XD.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes