Trello

Jan 15, 2018
Overall, I've been here since the start and I'll be here til the end, and then most likely on whatever other project he happens to work on next.

Would I like things sooner? Yeah! Do I have any right to get upset over late releases or massive delays? Nope!

I don't pay for the content, thus there is no "reaonable expectation" on my part. You only get that right when you're actually investing in a project.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
also to add to the discussion, everyone is human, we suffer lot of things such as drama, pain and loss.. tragedy. depression also can happen to anyone. especially game designers. trust me, i know such thing. it just hits you fast and hard. for a strangely naughty reference.. err.. Nice and HARD baby. lmao. i'm just saying... of course, i'm very totally perverted and has dirty mind on litterally everything else when in such mood lol.

um, it's the main point of it all in life: experience. it's how we handle things that life throws at us, puts us through. for example, it's nearly similar to PTSD and war experiences can also trigger same things. i had PTSD for three years, just like Korra had. i went through same thing that Korra went through. especially my own experiences. i had PTSD from attempted murder on my life (actually true, it happened in 2013) and the experiences i went through, it really wrecked me. so i think the delay is caused by similar elements of what's happening.

2taha.exo.34

Jul 31, 2020
also to add to the discussion, everyone is human, we suffer lot of things such as drama, pain and loss.. tragedy. depression also can happen to anyone. especially game designers. trust me, i know such thing. it just hits you fast and hard. for a strangely naughty reference.. err.. Nice and HARD baby. lmao. i'm just saying... of course, i'm very totally perverted and has dirty mind on litterally everything else when in such mood lol.

um, it's the main point of it all in life: experience. it's how we handle things that life throws at us, puts us through. for example, it's nearly similar to PTSD and war experiences can also trigger same things. i had PTSD for three years, just like Korra had. i went through same thing that Korra went through. especially my own experiences. i had PTSD from attempted murder on my life (actually true, it happened in 2013) and the experiences i went through, it really wrecked me. so i think the delay is caused by similar elements of what's happening.
im happy to hear you got through that!

Reactions: RealKorra

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
will pema, zuko's daughter, and kuvira be in this route, and will pema not be pregnant no offense?
I don't know, but i like that Idea.
Funny way to spell Toph
Toph is my waifu (in game and in the séries) to have a relationship or just take care of, but in my conception, both in the game and in the series, Ty Lee is the hottest.

Reactions: Fakey11

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020

Gee, sorry to hear (read) that. Hopefully your past experiences will make you stronger and a better person. All the best to you.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
like Korra, i was in very dark period of my time. Korra had considered suicide until Aang showed up and like me, i had considered suicide until Korra showed up and talked me out of it. here is exactly reason why i'm still here and talking to everybody, including you guys. lot of things doesn't change me but i stay same for myself and for my fans.

we hit our lowest point of our lives. ~ Aang

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Funny enough, I don't think Katara is that hot, I'm most attracted to Desna.

But in FET, Katara is by and far my favourite girl because of the writing. (Then Slave route Jinora, then Pema, then Love route Toph.) My favourite kind of girl is the one that will help you get other women. And seeing her sad in book 3 love route gave me this overwhelming urge to show make sure she knew that my character loved her too. It's also why Pema in book 4 SL is so great. Katara has been loyal since the end of Book 1 and for that she gets top priority.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Funny enough, I don't think Katara is that hot, I'm most attracted to Desna.

But in FET, Katara is by and far my favourite girl because of the writing. (Then Slave route Jinora, then Pema, then Love route Toph.) My favourite kind of girl is the one that will help you get other women. And seeing her sad in book 3 love route gave me this overwhelming urge to show make sure she knew that my character loved her too. It's also why Pema in book 4 SL is so great. Katara has been loyal since the end of Book 1 and for that she gets top priority.
Book 3 Slave route Katara is great. Wish she was more of a degenerate though.
Would be hot if after she gaslighted Suki to think it was the Dai Lee who did the initial sexual favor she then fucked hypnotized Suki with the MC.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Honestly I'm still pissed off that Book 3 Katara basically had control of the MC in either route. Like...bitch, before you were literally doing whatever you could to suck my dick and willingly fucked me in front of the entire village, including the men who finally came home.

In what world do you think you have any right to be dodgy about my questions, let alone have control over me?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes