TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Do you have the chance to screencap that? Cause I played Book 3 twice a while back and have only skipped through most of the dialogue on subsequent playthroughs. Point is I do NOT remember that at all.
I went through my screen caps, that's like the one scene I don't have.

But if someone remembers where it was, I should be able to pull up a save and find it. I have saves through out the love route.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I went through my screen caps, that's like the one scene I don't have.

But if someone remembers where it was, I should be able to pull up a save and find it. I have saves through out the love route.
I don't know the exact scene but I can remember she said that. It has to be close to the end because she wouldn't say anything for a long time.

Reactions: TrueJackal

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
I don't know the exact scene but I can remember she said that. It has to be close to the end because she wouldn't say anything for a long time.
Isn't it like on the trip MC and Katara make near the end? Like on a beach at night or something?

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Well, no telling if the Halloween update will be out tomorrow so, here it is

Keep in mind this is the bughunt version that was released days ago so you might run into bugs, but I was able to get through it without issue

I wouldn't consider it a substitute for the ever-delayed main update, but it is very well put together considering the artist did it himself in 12 days

Happy spooking

johnmarker112

Aug 2, 2020
Well, no telling if the Halloween update will be out tomorrow so, here it is

Mega

Keep in mind this is the bughunt version that was released days ago so you might run into bugs, but I was able to get through it without issue

I wouldn't consider it a substitute for the ever-delayed main update, but it is very well put together considering the artist did it himself in 12 days

Happy spooking
how do you find joodee?

• Love
Reactions: montblonk
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes