Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Honestly I'm still pissed off that Book 3 Katara basically had control of the MC in either route. Like...bitch, before you were literally doing whatever you could to suck my dick and willingly fucked me in front of the entire village, including the men who finally came home.

In what world do you think you have any right to be dodgy about my questions, let alone have control over me?
My guess is that it's an approximation of what she was like in the show sometimes. The matriarch of the group, so to speak. Although it doesn't translate well in the transition between Books 1 and 3 in FET.

May 30, 2020
My guess is that it's an approximation of what she was like in the show sometimes. The matriarch of the group, so to speak. Although it doesn't translate well in the transition between Books 1 and 3 in FET.
Think about it like this. Your spirit guide is the Painted Lady. Who in the show was the only character to actually interact with the Painted Lady, and in doing so gained her trust? Thats right. Katara. There might be more connection between those two and thats why she knows so much.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Think about it like this. Your spirit guide is the Painted Lady. Who in the show was the only character to actually interact with the Painted Lady, and in doing so gained her trust? Thats right. Katara. There might be more connection between those two and thats why she knows so much.
Actually, this makes lot of sense!

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Honestly I'm still pissed off that Book 3 Katara basically had control of the MC in either route. Like...bitch, before you were literally doing whatever you could to suck my dick and willingly fucked me in front of the entire village, including the men who finally came home.

In what world do you think you have any right to be dodgy about my questions, let alone have control over me?
same here, like i get why she was acting the way she was but it still really pissed me off cause till i understood who got to her i was thinking painted bitch had fucked with her head or somethin, after i figured out what was goin on like i said before i understood why but i still absolutely hated it. it felt completely unnecessary to the story and felt like shed been turned against us, plus that whole 'youll know when the time is right' and 'i cant tell you but just know you can trust me' stuff is always infuriating bullshit. theres no fucking reason she couldnt say SOMETHING for fuck sake your very existence in the past even as a body snatcher says fuck you to the timeline already so i highly doubt telling me WHO fucking told her whats goin on and giving me an actual reason for why she cant give me any details wouldnt crash the whole fucking time-space continuum >_<

again i understand 'why' but i just feel that whole thing was completely unnecessary and poorly done in ways that really piss me off with a lot of stuff that does the same shit

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Katara says in book 3, I think love route, that the MC went back in time between Book 1 and Book 3 to tell her what's going on, and that's why she recognizes you.

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Katara says in book 3, I think love route, that the MC went back in time between Book 1 and Book 3 to tell her what's going on, and that's why she recognizes you.
also iirc she actually says something about feeling your presence or something like that which is why in book 3 she immediately recognizes who you are as soon as she looks at you, so i assume its like how you can feel a persons aura or somethin like that

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Agreed, maybe once the game is complete they'll go back and add that as an option.
I find it difficult to happen, but not impossible, if I am not mistaken, Mity put some scenes in book 3 even after finished and started book 4, it would be cool new scenes in old books, especially in 1 and 2, would be good more gay scenes too, after all, even the bestiality category has more than one scene.

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
I find it difficult to happen, but not impossible, if I am not mistaken, Mity put some scenes in book 3 even after finished and started book 4, it would be cool new scenes in old books, especially in 1 and 2, would be good more gay scenes too, after all, even the bestiality category has more than one scene.
maybe after finish the game they possible add more scenes in book 3 (obviously more of toph too) of some girls

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
also iirc she actually says something about feeling your presence or something like that which is why in book 3 she immediately recognizes who you are as soon as she looks at you, so i assume its like how you can feel a persons aura or somethin like that
I'm not referring to the end of Book 1. There's a part in book 3 where Katara straight up says that the MC went back in time to tell her what's up.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I'm not referring to the end of Book 1. There's a part in book 3 where Katara straight up says that the MC went back in time to tell her what's up.
yeah i know i was just adding to that by mentioning im pretty sure in book 3, mighta been durin the slave route, she mentions something along the lines of knowing it was you cause she could feel like or something like that

Reactions: TrueJackal

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Do you have the chance to screencap that? Cause I played Book 3 twice a while back and have only skipped through most of the dialogue on subsequent playthroughs. Point is I do NOT remember that at all.

Reactions: TrueJackal

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I don't remember very well the dialogues with her in book 3, but in book 4 she clearly shows that she has knowledge of the protagonist, even though he is in Tenzin's body (if I'm not mistaken, Toph also shows signs of knowing too, but I don't have sure, after all, Azula did not show any reaction at the end of book 3.and logically, if Toph and Katara know, it would make sense that she too would).

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
I don't remember very well the dialogues with her in book 3, but in book 4 she clearly shows that she has knowledge of the protagonist, even though he is in Tenzin's body (if I'm not mistaken, Toph also shows signs of knowing too, but I don't have sure, after all, Azula did not show any reaction at the end of book 3.and logically, if Toph and Katara know, it would make sense that she too would).
Azula didn't recognize Mc probably because action of book 2 is after 3.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes