IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
RIght, I realized the hint about the weak scent is probably the opposite direction. I still get a score of 8/9 even though I checked off everything, probably has to do with speed
Could also be a bug. Jinora's, Yue's and Joo Dee's scenes are new, Azula got an additional scene. Some bugs could have crawled in since the bug hunt version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TotitoT

hurry69

May 28, 2018
RIght, I realized the hint about the weak scent is probably the opposite direction. I still get a score of 8/9 even though I checked off everything, probably has to do with speed
I got a speedscore of 79 and still got 8/9... what are the "box spirits" they're referring to in the patreon post?

yxcvbn_m123

Feb 1, 2018
Jinora scene. Knock on the door a couple more times. Answer some questions and knock again. Might even need to click on the toilet paper box don't know yet.

yxcvbn_m123

Feb 1, 2018
Yes you need to knock like 8-9 times before something happens.

Edit: Might be linked to the box on the toilet though. Not tested yet.

2taha.exo.34

Jul 31, 2020
like halfway through the story when tenzin gets up to go to the restroom, tap the cardboard box on the right side of the screen. a little chime should play. after, just continue playing until you escape the maze and tenzin gets out of bed. walk into jinoras room, and youll get kicked out. just continue to spam click on her room, and eventually she'll come out and ask you questions. if you answer them all correctly, jinora will tell you to go away after the final question, but if you click on the room one last time after that you'll get the scene.

May 30, 2020
k so how do I progress once I get Joo Dee to escape with me? I can't figure it out, when I go to the tunnels its just an endless loop and theres nothing more with the girls, I found the key, and the water, and the rope. What do I do now?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes