montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
k so how do I progress once I get Joo Dee to escape with me? I can't figure it out, when I go to the tunnels its just an endless loop and theres nothing more with the girls, I found the key, and the water, and the rope. What do I do now?
to get out its ffffrrrrffff

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
k so how do I progress once I get Joo Dee to escape with me? I can't figure it out, when I go to the tunnels its just an endless loop and theres nothing more with the girls, I found the key, and the water, and the rope. What do I do now?
In the Prison Cell on the wall there's directions to escape

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shrook

Colejsu

Nov 4, 2018
Im stuck, i have salt but cant find water rope or the key. There seems to be nothing to do but i still need to stop all 3 girls to be able to escape.

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
So I've looked at the code and found the end score problem. He fucked up checking if we had our time with yue.

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
Okay how to get the Jinora scene.
1. When you go to take a leak. Click on the box of toilet papers, you will hear a sound.
2. After you've finished the game go to "other rooms", watch scene.
3. Visit the room again until Jinora finally comes out.
4. Talk to her, select the bottom option every time.
5. Visit Jinora again.
6. Enjoy.

Edit:
-If you don't want to go back to the toilet scene, download UnRen at this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
-Place the bat file in the game folder, run it, enable dev console.
- before step 2. open the dev console and type in: ss_naughty = 1

Bertruger

Jun 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now waiting for main update. Honestly, - or this all thing about "artist do this all by himself, coder working/suffering major problems with main game" is a total bullshit, or I don't know what is the purpose of "cbob", considering that artist himself made these spinoff in a ~2 weeks with the quality comparable to usual updates. (Or cbob generally is a Myth =) and artist doing all by himself ).

Last edited:

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
"Cbob is clearly having some sort of serious problem. I think I'll talk about that some more in a not too distant post because I think it's better if we can at least address the situation clearly."

Oh boy that does not sound promising

Reactions: BuggyD and TotitoT
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes