RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
cbob.. he definitely has serious problem. but that also means FET is in danger of being unfinished.

this just means that FET2 has to happen at some point. it is not very good news to hear from Mity.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Ok I think I'm done.
Screenshot_2020-10-31-12-35-44-110_spooky2.start.jpg
Had found and seen everything there was and it's pretty good for a 20 days part time thingy.
Btw I didn't realize Azula with vampire's tooths is something I'd definitely need to see.
Fuck, I love her perfect body.

ThatGremlin

Oct 30, 2017
I don't get how everyone in Patreon turns out to be an unstable wreck or has some rare, unidentified heart disease (boneitis?) and can't keep a consistent upload schedule due to mental health issues. I can guarantee that 99.9% of software developers don't go insane from programming barring people who're forced into crunch for a year like in Witcher 3 and coding in Renpy is as easy as wiping your ass if you ever did real backend work.

Not trying to pile on cbob specifically or rail on people with mental health issues, been there and I hope he gets help and gets well. But this should not be normalized and people who're putting money into this should be getting a better product. They're getting 26k a month ffs.

Last edited:

RockIsReallyHard

Aug 23, 2020
Hey soo ... is this game finished? I want to see the final chapter but it says I have to complete the love route, so do I have to repeat? Even if I want, is the final chapter really there?

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
When do you guys think the next update will be for book 4 love route? I hope it's in like a week or two. i'd hate to wait another month or longer for it.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes