TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Borrow clothes from Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee, then go in the tunnels. It doesn't matter what path you take, once you run out of their clothes, and then your own clothes, Joo Dee will find you.
How do I get Ty Lee's clothes? She wants me to get her something to cover with, but I can't find anything. Searched the kitchen, Mai and Azula (both naked) don't let me even to search!

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Did I miss something? During the scene where you get up to pee, what box and paper is everyone talking about? I go straight from the bed to the "overworld" map of the island. Clicking on all the other locations just shows they're empty.
The box right there in the corner. It may look familiar (it's the box spirit mask). click it and you'll hear a chime. If you miss it, then open an old save.

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
Anyone else getting a traceback in the bone room? It's happening when I hover over the cell door or the pile of bones, with both ren'py 7.3.5 and 7.4.0 on a Mac. Blocked for now - I guess I'll try it on Windows.

Reactions: Antosha

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Happy Halloween!

Hey all, Happy Halloween! This year's Halloween isn't nearly as fun as others because of certain restrictions(and because of the news one of my favorite actors passed away), but I wish you all scary dreams about skeletons wearing g-strings tonight or other stuff which will make you wake up in a cold sweat!

When it comes to skeletons, the ones in "Spooky times 2" aren't wearing g-strings but other unspeakable are being done to them. It's a small standalone Halloween themed side story for FET.

This latest version(0.3) has a few small bugs fixed(no worries I'm sure there will still be at least a few in there) and I changed/added a couple of images. But most importantly, I finally managed to fix the android version so you'll be able to save your game! It was driving me nuts for the larger part of a day, but it's fixed!

For everyone who has already played and finished it earlier, there's no real reason to dive into it again unless you want to get that 9/9 score. Something which wasn't possible because a bug in yesterday's version. Not that it will will unlock anything besides bragging rights !

Bertruger

Jun 10, 2018
I don't get how everyone in Patreon turns out to be an unstable wreck or has some rare, unidentified heart disease (boneitis?) and can't keep a consistent upload schedule due to mental health issues. I can guarantee that 99.9% of software developers don't go insane from programming barring people who're forced into crunch for a year like in Witcher 3 and coding in Renpy is as easy as wiping your ass if you ever did real backend work.

Not trying to pile on cbob specifically or rail on people with mental health issues, been there and I hope he gets help and gets well. But this should not be normalized and people who're putting money into this should be getting a better product. They're getting 26k a month ffs.
I totally agree with you, but deal with it. In fact it's simple - as long as patrons keep sponsoring some project no matter what - devs become more and more lazy and unresponsible. Why? Just because they can. And since a lot of patrons are apparently naive or infinitely dumb (or just dont give a fuck about money they spending, cause I suppose they got them too easy) to keep doing this - so devs can write all kind of excuses for their lazyness with impunity. Futhermore when you write something about this bullshit - certanly some "SJW" will appear to throw some shit at you, because you don't understand "endless pain and suffering" that devs are experiencing during the process of development. (Heh, as if they creating not the, I quote "shitty two-crown romance", but "Romeo and Juliet" or something great like that, figuratively speaking. No offend, but absolute majority of patreon projects - has nothing special at all.)

slickchris

Aug 12, 2016
Im still getting an error whenever I try to look for matches in the police HQ desk in book 4. Any way around that? Ive already tried renaming drawer_on to off. Thank you!

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes