IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Because I do not want others fucking my slave?
She's not your slave at this point, and you'd stuck it in her bum already at this point but I get where you come from. I don't mind in this case, I have more problems with the two guards that you invite to come on her ass. I think the timing for this scene doesn't feel right as Azula would burn them on the spot right there or after the show.
have any of you guys like spookytimes and keep them? just curious
I don't understand what you mean.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Because I do not want others fucking my slave?
This scene only happens once, and in that part you are Azula's slave.
I like it, I find the stories super funny, I played them all, but after I finish I just delete it from my computer. Particularly I find it a waste of time and effort (just like the minigames in the original game).
In my opinion, it would be much cooler, if the special scenes were in the original game as "extras", especially in the case of Yue who doesn't even appear in the game (except in a magazine).

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Any news about 0.9.1,guys?
No, wait, maybe it'll come out in the middle of November, or maybe it won't. The game was "80% complete at the beginning of October, but it is impossible to say when the update will come because of writing block and depression (apparently).

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
i sorta enjoy them, they kinda feel too reserved to me, like they hold back a lot cause its not the main game and keep it simple when i feel it should be the opposite and the story should just be a side part and throw in as much lewd stuff as they can since shortshot side stories like this are the perfect time to do stuff that could/would never be done in the main game

generally with shortshots like spooky times im a beat it and delete it type of person, though with this recent one i mighta considered holding onto it if the jinora scene had been good and not just an itty bitty tidbit tacked on in the end

Reactions: TrueJackal
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes