sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Does anyone have a save with all scenes/ a group of saves for each scene for the new SpookyTimes? As it can be a bit obtuse to get everything due to it being so puzzle based.

jarshi

Oct 18, 2019
in book 3 slave route theres a thing that i have to find. It says "you reap what you sew" or something like that. Anyone know where to look?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
i sorta enjoy them, they kinda feel too reserved to me, like they hold back a lot cause its not the main game and keep it simple when i feel it should be the opposite and the story should just be a side part and throw in as much lewd stuff as they can since shortshot side stories like this are the perfect time to do stuff that could/would never be done in the main game

generally with shortshots like spooky times im a beat it and delete it type of person, though with this recent one i mighta considered holding onto it if the jinora scene had been good and not just an itty bitty tidbit tacked on in the end
Or if the Jinora scene had Ikki in it in anyway.
Maybe something like Azula/MC over Mai when she's sleeping in love route, but Jinora and MC over Ikki?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes