IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
You think being old enough to have kids who have kids isn't 'old man'?
You've got a weird definition yourself.

Nah, you become old at about 40, then you stay old till you're 90, then you die.
This has been true basically forever. Every new advancement that extends people's lives doesn't slow ageing, it just lets you remain alive as an old person for longer.

... granted, people in Avatar regularly live to be 100+, but 50 is still too old to be boning teenagers.
Not for ethical or legal reasons, but just because it's not hot anymore.
Leave it to the 20-something studs.
You're not 40 I guess?

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
40 is not old, that's middle-aged. Hell, my 40 year old brother-in-law has more energy and looks better than most of people my age (20-something).
If you consider being old enough to have kids who have kids as old, then you're old at 30, not 40. The youngest grandmother was some poor Nigerian girl at 17, since both her and her daughter had early puberty.
And it IS wrong for ethical reasons to bone teenagers at 40, but this is a game.

Apr 29, 2020
But back to topic, TBH Tenzin turned me off too. It really felt like shit playing that bearded man. And even weirder and surreal that that old man was banging the main girl.
Just not my fetish I guess. And especially not my age.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
But back to topic, TBH Tenzin turned me off too. It really felt like shit playing that bearded man. And even weirder and surreal that that old man was banging the main girl.
That's fair. Even though the age gap wasn't visually represented in the scenes themselves, psychologically it remains to be a particular kink - and not a commonly accepted one.
Personally it's a fetish I don't particularly look for, but the writing made it work for me mostly.

slickchris

Aug 12, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    renpy.register_statement("show screen",
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 20762, in script
  File "/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    renpy.register_statement("show screen",
  File "/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3515, in interact_core
    rv = renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(ev, x, y)
  File "/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler
    return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
  File "/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/focus.py", line 362, in change_focus
    set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
  File "/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/focus.py", line 109, in set_focused
    new_tooltip = widget._get_tooltip()
  File "/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 749, in _get_tooltip
    return get_tooltip(self.action)
  File "/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip
    rv = get_tooltip(i)
  File "/Users/owner/Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip
    return func()
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Four Elements Trainer 0.9.0c
Tue Nov  3 07:24:33 2020

I get this error when I try to look through Lin's desk to find the matches. Can anyone help? I previously tried deleting/renaming the open drawer file like instructed in previous posts but no luck. Thanks

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
You can have your taste but everyone's point is that saying Tenzin is an old man is dumb and not how being old works.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes