FireSauner0

Nov 15, 2018
I do hope the guy is alright. I'd rather wait a week or 2 than have a man broken/burnt out completely over churning it out quickly. It's clear that his forté is writing, and I'd like to to enjoy it later rather than never.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Looking forward to the next update on whats going on. If its as bad as it sounds they need to take a break, but it would be nice if they dropped the update beforehand. Here's hoping the coder is able to get through whatever hes struggling with right now

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
This. I cannot find it myself ether. Guess must be a early release bug i'd assume, or you get it later as you progress
there's no bug, you have to find Joo Dee in the tunnels, and she'll like the fire in the kitchen, THEN you can get a torch

gsmith321

Oct 12, 2020
I don't know how to escape. Tie up the casket for Mai, Pepper for Ty Lee... Where is "Garlick" or something for Azula?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
where's the bathroom? or the cardboard box?
its when tenzen excuses himself to use the bathroom, you go to 'other rooms' iirc and while youre in there you click on the cardboard box at the bottom right. it should make a sound or somethin to let you know you interacted with it

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
ok I win the game is not so hard, is easy and I won without help, just I miss something the secret painting

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Anyone else having a crash when trying tp leave the dark room with a torch or trying to take the chef hat?

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. 

While running game code: 
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen 
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead) 

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ 

Full traceback: 
  File "scripts/maze.rpyc", line 95, in script 
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute 
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call 
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call 
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen 
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen 
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact 
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact 
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3515, in interact_core 
  File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler 
  File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 362, in change_focus 
  File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 109, in set_focused 
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 749, in _get_tooltip 
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip 
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip 
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Did I miss something? During the scene where you get up to pee, what box and paper is everyone talking about? I go straight from the bed to the "overworld" map of the island. Clicking on all the other locations just shows they're empty.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Mai sharpening the knife becomes a repeatable scene, so you have her sharpen the knife and click on a different coffing each time.

Left coffin has the prison key.
Middle lets you watch her sexy time.
I don't know about the right coffin.
I already found it, but thanks nontheless, i'm sure it will help somebody else too :)

Reactions: TrueJackal
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes