Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Sokka is definitely dead. My girl Suki also seems to be super dead as well after getting with Sokka. Well, I guess he needed some play but why you gotta take one of my girls, man?
Bruh they are dating in Book 3,how the fuck she know how to suck and fuck MC in Book 3,practice?Hahha

Shrook

Dec 2, 2020
Are you guys playing any other games which are likely the same type as this one? I love the 4element trainer, also I love the avatar saga, maybe thats the reason idk, but i guess i would enjoy other games as well which are similar to this one, from the style of play

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Bruh they are dating in Book 3,how the fuck she know how to suck and fuck MC in Book 3,practice?Hahha
Are they? Are you talking about the show? I don't think they were dating in the game and I haven't seen the show in years.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Are they? Are you talking about the show? I don't think they were dating in the game and I haven't seen the show in years.
They are dating in the show.And you need to remember that the game storyline based on the show.A bit changed but the end of the arc still the same.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
They are dating in the show.And you need to remember that the game storyline based on the show.A bit changed but the end of the arc still the same.
Eh, there's already plenty of liberties taken. Book 1 starts with Katara as your waterbending master when in the show she couldn't do anything for most of Book 1 (show). Book 2 slave route is nothing at all like the canon story. Hell, you can end book 2 with Azula married to Zuko and her as the queen.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Eh, there's already plenty of liberties taken. Book 1 starts with Katara as your waterbending master when in the show she couldn't do anything for most of Book 1 (show). Book 2 slave route is nothing at all like the canon story. Hell, you can end book 2 with Azula married to Zuko and her as the queen.
First of all,they really need to reboot the Book 1.As for Book 2,they still follow the canon except Zuko after travelling with Aang and the gang,he come back,defeat Azula with Katara,and finally settle down with her as a queen and Mai as his mistress.Honestly I love Book 2 love route ending,they both ended up with Zuko in the end.Zuko also change thanks to his canon route

Bobnotbob

Aug 25, 2020
I hope in future updates there is another young potion that doesn't go that far back so we get to see milf toph and katara, i think that would be fun.

Reactions: Bluefox23

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
First of all,they really need to reboot the Book 1.As for Book 2,they still follow the canon except Zuko after travelling with Aang and the gang,he come back,defeat Azula with Katara,and finally settle down with her as a queen and Mai as his mistress.Honestly I love Book 2 love route ending,they both ended up with Zuko in the end.Zuko also change thanks to his canon route
Eh, I do agree that book 1 needs an overhaul. I'm surprised people haven't made expansions to fix it or add girls or scenes since each book is essentially standalone except oddly enough b4l which does take into account whether you married toph, pregnancy, and whatnot. In B2 slave, the fire nation has a thief as an emperor and a mindbroken azula. I guess Aang did take out Ozai offscreen though but that's a huge change from cucked Emperor Zuko in the comics where he marries Mai. B2 love again just by virtue of Mai not being Empress and Azula being around and either subservient or not is a big change. I don't remember the Earth kingdom episodes from the show to speak about the differences. In either case, Suki was my girl. She had some of the best scenes in the love route and is even part of the foursome with Ty Lee, Katara, and Toph. June wasn't a part of the group sadly.

Funnily enough, in b4 slave route, Tenzin likely has an older brother or sister running around in the Earth Kingdom if you seeded Joo Dee but the game does not acknowledge this.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Eh, I do agree that book 1 needs an overhaul. I'm surprised people haven't made expansions to fix it or add girls or scenes since each book is essentially standalone except oddly enough b4l which does take into account whether you married toph, pregnancy, and whatnot. In B2 slave, the fire nation has a thief as an emperor and a mindbroken azula. I guess Aang did take out Ozai offscreen though but that's a huge change from cucked Emperor Zuko in the comics where he marries Mai. B2 love again just by virtue of Mai not being Empress and Azula being around and either subservient or not is a big change. I don't remember the Earth kingdom episodes from the show to speak about the differences. In either case, Suki was my girl. She had some of the best scenes in the love route and is even part of the foursome with Ty Lee, Katara, and Toph. June wasn't a part of the group sadly.

Funnily enough, in b4 slave route, Tenzin likely has an older brother or sister running around in the Earth Kingdom if you seeded Joo Dee but the game does not acknowledge this.
FUCK!I hate Avatar comic.Imagine you are an emperor but you just do nothing and see your wife making out with other guy.Hot garbage.-_-.Suki always Sokka girl.It just in Book 3,we fuck her for abit because she really cant stand Sokka at that time.Not a fan of Ty Lee,she is just a slut.As for Toph,in Book 4 love route,our kid is Lin Beifong.Katara,Of course,Ten zin.I'm not sure about Azula and Mai,I hope we can see our kid this time.Azula finally found happiness but with our MC is gone,she probably in prison or in hiding like Toph.

• Angry
Reactions: Sole

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Imagine Azula be like "WTF are you doin here!"Who are you!".And then realize its the MC that she love a long time ago.If probably will get emotional just like how Toph met MC again after all those years.

Reactions: Mastershake

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
In Book 3 Love route.I think only Suki and Ty Lee arent pregnant because the contraception doesnt work and fake for the others.Ajala and the others might get pregnant after a couple of months.Katara and Toph just fastening the process because they want MC to see them for the last time before he goin.

• Angry
Reactions: Sole and Donny CB

Donny CB

Oct 8, 2020
In Book 3 Love route.I think only Suki and Ty Lee arent pregnant because the contraception doesnt work and fake for the others.Ajala and the others might get pregnant after a couple of months.Katara and Toph just fastening the process because they want MC to see them for the last time before he goin.
Lol mans got so salty that i facepalmed his tirade that he went through my post history to facepalm my total of 2 replies

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Genji

Rizaloin

Apr 6, 2020
Ibhad the same feeling about that, but what more bugging me is, in the book 3, Katara recognize us. But on book 2 love route, when we choose to travelling with Aang, they show nothing but skipping to the part where we come back and fight Azula. kinda made me curious, do Katara know that he was actually the MC or not? Look, i get it if toph doesn't recognize us, because we haven't met her yet in the storyline (time travel shenaningans) but Katara? Does she saw the MC soul or still hate Zuko at first like on the show?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ibhad the same feeling about that, but what more bugging me is, in the book 3, Katara recognize us. But on book 2 love route, when we choose to travelling with Aang, they show nothing but skipping to the part where we come back and fight Azula. kinda made me curious, do Katara know that he was actually the MC or not? Look, i get it if toph doesn't recognize us, because we haven't met her yet in the storyline (time travel shenaningans) but Katara? Does she saw the MC soul or still hate Zuko at first like on the show?
You need to remember that Katara Knows about MC mission.She probably choose to stay quite about it,or something happen in that adventure.She choose to not tell MC anything at all (only hinting)and make him more confused.If you watch the show she doesnt hate Zuko,they start being a friend in Zuko redemption arc,well we actually can relate it with the story.

Katara play a huge role in the game because she is the only one know about MC mission as the avatar and that make her sad and stressed.But,after they spent time together and she and Toph get pregnant,both of them keep waiting for him to come back but at the same time follow what the fate make them do.Honestly I'm glad they still remember and love us eventhough its been decades( ̄~ ̄;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

Rizaloin

Apr 6, 2020
You need to remember that Katara Knows about MC mission.She probably choose to stay quite about it,or something happen in that adventure.She choose to not tell MC anything at all (only hinting)and make him more confused.If you watch the show she doesnt hate Zuko,they start being a friend in Zuko redemption arc,well we actually can relate it with the story.

Katara play a huge role in the game because she is the only one know about MC mission as the avatar and that make her sad and stressed.But,after they spent time together and she and Toph get pregnant,both of them keep waiting for him to come back but at the same time follow what the fate make them do.Honestly I'm glad they still remember and love us eventhough its been decades( ̄~ ̄;)
Yeah i watch the the show, i think i used the wrong word here. it's more like she doesn't trust him. But still, why are they skipping it. I feel like it's a missed opportunity. But yeah i agree with you on how Katara and Toph still love us even after decades. I sometimes hope they'll make some sort of plot so the MC can make them permanently young again(including Azula if she really gonna re-appear) and bring them to his timeline this time. I mean, why stop there if you can have harem buffet in the ending. The MC have finished his work, he deserved a little reward.

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
Anyone know how solve the last meditation I got through the others with sheer dumb luck and button mashing.
That however doesn't seem to be helping me now.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes