Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I can't find the wall in the maze mentioned in the WT at day 40. Could someone be so kind and tell me where it is?
Thanks in advance.
wtf.jpg

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah i watch the the show, i think i used the wrong word here. it's more like she doesn't trust him. But still, why are they skipping it. I feel like it's a missed opportunity. But yeah i agree with you on how Katara and Toph still love us even after decades. I sometimes hope they'll make some sort of plot so the MC can make them permanently young again(including Azula if she really gonna re-appear) and bring them to his timeline this time. I mean, why stop there if you can have harem buffet in the ending. The MC have finished his work, he deserved a little reward.
That harem is hinted in the game.The only difference is if you in Love path or Slave path.My save only love path because I love the build up and how MC bonding with them.For example you broke and mind control Ajala in Book 3 slave,no development and only for lust.But if you follow love route,they fighting until Ajala fall in love with MC and ready to do anything for him,betraying her leader and help MC.For a girl that love fighting and the first man that fuck her is MC that she never ever thought can satisfy her lust but at the same time satisfy her fighting urge make her slowly appreciate their time in those maze..

Reactions: GreenGarnish

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
That harem is hinted in the game.The only difference is if you in Love path or Slave path.My save only love path because I love the build up and how MC bonding with them.For example you broke and mind control Ajala in Book 3 slave,no development and only for lust.But if you follow love route,they fighting until Ajala fall in love with MC and ready to do anything for him,betraying her leader and help MC.For a girl that love fighting and the first man that fuck her is MC that she never ever thought can satisfy her lust but at the same time satisfy her fighting urge make her slowly appreciate their time in those maze..
That Ajala stuff was great.

Reactions: Genji

Aug 14, 2018
I can't find the wall in the maze mentioned in the WT at day 40. Could someone be so kind and tell me where it is?
Thanks in advance.
View attachment 1143623
Perhaps this map here helps: https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-9-2c-mity.730/page-460#post-1920814
But be cautious, if I recall correctly, the map for love route differs from the slave route one. If this is not the one for you, search this thread. I think the other one was posted, too.

edit: Perhaps the maps should be linked in op?

Blutregen

May 25, 2017

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
How can I stop the error every time money is earned or spent after using the console to add money?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Floating part? There are no floating parts. This ain't IT. We don't all float down here. There are only 2 minigames - a Simon Says game and the blow up doll game where you just need to hit 8 so 3-3-2 or whatever combination you want.

Reactions: TrueJackal

chlehddhks

Jan 2, 2018
While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 1371, in script
File "C:\Users\awaw1\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.2c-pc (1)\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.2c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "C:\Users\awaw1\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.2c-pc (1)\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.2c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "C:\Users\awaw1\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.2c-pc (1)\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.2c-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.9.2c
Sun Apr 18 02:06:01 2021

이러게뜨는데 어떡게 해야하나요

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes