Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Stuck I n loading in the game , says the game is made for a Older version of android, any work around?
Yes, download and install the Ren'py SDK, de-compille the apk with the SDK and re-compile a suitable .apk for your Android version.

Last edited:

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Stuck I n loading in the game , says the game is made for a Older version of android, any work around?
It says for me aswell that the game is made for older android versions but i have no issues

Maybe you want to try out joiplay? Im not using it for this game anymore since the apk works for me so i cant say if newer pc versions run on joiplay but i dont see why they shouldnt.

Joiplay is an emulator that runs rpgm and renpy games on android

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
There's 3^3 possibilities. It baffles me how anyone could struggle more than 10 min on this. And that's not taking into account the hints that are given in the game.
well for me that problem was more of a you get 3 landing locations and thats it i basically glitched into the right scene after the talk XD

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
if you set config.developer = 1 the games crashes.
If you need to only cheat with the money use config.console = 1 instead
My game didn't crash. The only problem is the error that happens every time. The game goes on after ignoring it but it's annoying.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
I think 1 way MITY could bring Azula without having an old Azula design (because afaik there's none), he could simply make her young offscreen as she is perhaps stealing from your backpack and drinks your pot and when you find her, she is young and in oversized clothes...probably safest route

Yasermc2

Jun 17, 2020
So I downloaded the latest version of this game for android from anonfile and it wasn't just apk it was apk.jar and when I extracted it wasn't just a good old apk it was the games files what am I supposed to do

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I think 1 way MITY could bring Azula without having an old Azula design (because afaik there's none), he could simply make her young offscreen as she is perhaps stealing from your backpack and drinks your pot and when you find her, she is young and in oversized clothes...probably safest route
the opposite of how Toph was introduced on book 3?

RockLeet

Jun 24, 2019
Hello! I'm having this issue where when I launch the 0.9.2c version of the game the application pops up, but it's white, then immediately closes. Is there any way to fix this? It's the first time this has happened for me, I've been keeping up with the game for maybe 2 years now.

CassBanks

May 12, 2020
So, I stucked in 4 book, love route, I'm in swamp, I help jinora and Ikka, but I can't continue, only the same scenes and options. This is the final of this episode or what? Tanks for help me!

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So, I stucked in 4 book, love route, I'm in swamp, I help jinora and Ikka, but I can't continue, only the same scenes and options. This is the final of this episode or what? Tanks for help me!
Yes that's the end of the current build.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Few question pls.
- Can you finish book 2 without losing azula or mai?
- And book 4 have same stupid bug where you must travel on north pole before you get day 100 or game is bugged?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes