Asura066

May 3, 2018
It isn't theft if the other guy IS watching and not doing anything.
It isn't rape if the alleged victim is knocked out and the law is unclear about this part or there is a reasonable doubt of guilt (both of the guys REALLY were unanimously claiming they were just having group sex by consent while "shortly visiting their hotel room" and not raping the girl like she claims [actual recent declaring of mid-court #facepalm]).
It is not a crime if the KING is doing it.

"It isn't gay if only the other dude was active..."

:p
Bruh its theft if the other guys saw it. It does not matter if he does not do anything. there is no need to make the examples complicated to fit your views.

mikkilaud

Nov 21, 2020
Hello, I'm stuck in book 5 love route, I already reached the bonfire event but I don't know what to do after, it just dawns again and everything repeats itself, I want to get out of that place, how do I do it?

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Hello, I'm stuck in book 5 love route, I already reached the bonfire event but I don't know what to do after, it just dawns again and everything repeats itself, I want to get out of that place, how do I do it?
As I understand it - have you reached Ikki's jump ? If so, it means the end of the love route epilogue and there is simply no more content (for now). BTW - you don't have an earlier save ?

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
Peak in my opinion was book two. Phenomenal writing in that fire nation.....haven't quite captured that feeling since. Book three with Toph came close in some respects but fell flat at the end.

Reactions: 32blackout32

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Same reason why white knights like you come in to defend a game that people have the right to criticize for lacking contain. lmfao
Lol, calm dude, i'm not a knight and I'm not saying that people can't criticize, my point is that they're not making any criticisms, they just want the author to finish the game quickly, and for what? Do you have any big projects planned for after Marty is done with f.e.t? Because as far as we know nothing has been decided yet, Marty continues making Teen Titans and putting extra content in f.e.t, my point is not that people can't criticize the game, the game does have several problems, but if the problem in general is that the people are simply sick of f.e.t, why do they follow this thread? There are literally options to block and not receive notifications from here, in my opinion, you are the one who is too sensitive and putting words in my mouth.
All these updates are for the love route right?
No, Love was finished, now just a slave

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
hey guys havent played this since the end of the korra love story, read some patchnotes and it sounds like some routes are getting remade? can someone explain whats going on to me?
The game is just getting some endings/epilogues, nice wrap ups for each route and the choices that you made in them, there is currently the love route ending which I believe is either completely done or near complete anyway and the slave route which is still underway, that's what most of the newest updates are about.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Lol, calm dude, i'm not a knight and I'm not saying that people can't criticize, my point is that they're not making any criticisms, they just want the author to finish the game quickly, and for what? Do you have any big projects planned for after Marty is done with f.e.t? Because as far as we know nothing has been decided yet, Marty continues making Teen Titans and putting extra content in f.e.t, my point is not that people can't criticize the game, the game does have several problems, but if the problem in general is that the people are simply sick of f.e.t, why do they follow this thread? There are literally options to block and not receive notifications from here, in my opinion, you are the one who is too sensitive and putting words in my mouth.
Nah fam. People followed this thread for multiple reasons. Some times its easier to get notified if the game gets an update or not. There is no problem with people wanting the game to be finished. There is no need to drag the game on if it's close to the end. This frees up time for the dev to work on other projects. And you are the first to complain about other people and quick to defend the dev thus why your more sensitive on the topic. It's whatever, I'm here just for the ride.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Haven't played since 1.0 -- what advice can you give for me? Should I start all over at the beginning? Is that worth it? Is the new stuff mostly in book 4? Mostly slave route or love route? etc etc

Last edited:

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
I kinda wish there was a comprehensive list of some scenes because i just wanna get to the pee scenes but idk which one there are.

There's also some that are probably just not even in a gallery mod right

Reactions: darlic

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Nah fam. People followed this thread for multiple reasons. Some times its easier to get notified if the game gets an update or not. There is no problem with people wanting the game to be finished. There is no need to drag the game on if it's close to the end. This frees up time for the dev to work on other projects. And you are the first to complain about other people and quick to defend the dev thus why your more sensitive on the topic. It's whatever, I'm here just for the ride.
Friend, just because you're excited for Marty to start a new project doesn't justify you telling lies lol, what did I say that made people understand that people can't criticize? What did I say to defend the author? lol. If you think someone started following this thread for any other reason than to test and/or continue playing this game, then you're lost, my point remains the same, do you want to criticize? Criticize all you want, there are several things I don't like either, now commenting "wow, this game never ends" just seems pointless to me.

Do you like the game? Why want it to end?

you do not like? Why follow this thread then? There are other ways to follow what the author is doing without staying in this much hated thread.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Haven't played since 1.0 -- what advice can you give for me? Should I start all over at the beginning? Is that worth it? Is the new stuff mostly in book 4? Mostly slave route or love route? etc etc
I don't know how much content was in version 1.0.0, but you don't need to play all the old books to play the new content, you can just jump straight to book 5 slave or love, it's only worth playing from the beginning if you want review scenes from other books, as old saves probably won't work
Are both slave and love routes for Korra completed by now?
If you mean book 4, yes

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Friend, just because you're excited for Marty to start a new project doesn't justify you telling lies lol, what did I say that made people understand that people can't criticize? What did I say to defend the author? lol. If you think someone started following this thread for any other reason than to test and/or continue playing this game, then you're lost, my point remains the same, do you want to criticize? Criticize all you want, there are several things I don't like either, now commenting "wow, this game never ends" just seems pointless to me.

Do you like the game? Why want it to end?

you do not like? Why follow this thread then? There are other ways to follow what the author is doing without staying in this much hated thread.
Now look at who is put words in my mouth. Why are you getting offensive? Where did I lie? Where does it say anything about me being excited about the author starting a new project or not? Bruh no one is attacking you lmfao. I answered your question lmfao about
" Why do people in this thread be like a dog in heat when a new update for this game comes out, but at the same time they want Marty to finish the project quickly? Are you afraid of new content? "

To some degree. Again no one is attacking you. Lmfao

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Love route didn't have as much degen scenes (which makes sense) but I don't remember the other books really having anything more degen by comparison. They all had public fucking which Book 4 has as well in both routes, but I'm blanking on what else would be considered more degen.
Book 1 slave you can make Katara walk around her village in revealing clothes or completely nude with nothing but cum on her face and tits as a way to encourage her to be more confident in her self (surprisingly it works).

Book 2 love & slave had you making money primarily off enslaving captured soldiers, impregnating them, and then selling their breast milk. You even give them drugs to make the pregnancy last days instead of months. While this was written as a way to "increase the population of the fire nation" after years at war, these women were all giving birth to the bastards of the fire lord (so really it was your personal slave harem/breeding program). You could also choose to have sex with girls that were already pregnant if you wanted, which really just drives home the slave harem part.
While Rei agrees because she thinks she needs your help, you are exchanging sexual favors with her for military advice.
Specifically in the slave route you can make Ty Lee drink fresh piss from a mug in the bar she works in.
In the love route you fuck your sister in front of your girl friend while you all are on vacation.

Book 3 slave had you learning to hypnotize women, making them work in a brothel, as a bar maid who enjoys being berated and doesn't wear panties, as well as two personal fuck toys (Ajala/Jo Dee). One of the girls you hypnotize and turn into your fuck toy ends up pregnant with your child; you later just leave her that way as you have more important things to worry about. You lure in a worried mother and have sex with her (and impregnate her) while her run away daughter watches and later joins in. And while you do get consent, you are technically trading sexual favors for releasing multiple prisoners. Toph is pretty young too.
In the love route, you can choose to abuse your position of power while you explore the tunnels under the lake and have the three mean girls lick your dick and then leave them locked up so you can cum (heh) back multiple times. There's skybyson masturbation scene if you want it.

All the books have some pretty degenerate stuff from a vanilla point of view, which is exactly why I like it so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phase_01

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Now look at who is put words in my mouth. Why are you getting offensive? Where did I lie? Where does it say anything about me being excited about the author starting a new project or not? Bruh no one is attacking you lmfao. I answered your question lmfao about
" Why do people in this thread be like a dog in heat when a new update for this game comes out, but at the same time they want Marty to finish the project quickly? Are you afraid of new content? "

To some degree. Again no one is attacking you. Lmfao
man, I don't know if you increase the intensity of the things you read, I believe so, considering that you read and interpret what you want from what was written, but no friend, I'm calm, I'm not offended lol, and I'm also just responding, I don't know why you wanted to escalate the subject, but that's okay. I asked a rhetorical question, considering how many people here were begging for an update and at the same time asking why it doesn't end soon, and I don't even think things like "people criticize whatever they want" are a constructive answer, but ok.

About you "lying", that was the way to say it, since you said that I'm defending the author, and at no point did I say anything about attacking him, in fact no one even spoke about him in any rude way, they only commented because The project won't end soon, but it's okay man, relax, there's no need to feel offended.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Is there anymore updates?
Yes one just came out, the game updates bimonthly iirc, with them releasing an update for 18Titans every other month.

The main story for this game is finished, now its just more bonus scenes in the epilogue getting added, we'll probably keep getting updates until the art dev burns themselves out or the writer dev decides to finally start a new project.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes