1y3uehsbqgs

Jul 2, 2023
So, speaking as someone who went for the love routes (except for Book 2) is it worth playing through the slave route of Book 4 for the slave route epilogue?

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
So, speaking as someone who went for the love routes (except for Book 2) is it worth playing through the slave route of Book 4 for the slave route epilogue?
The slave epilogue so far is essentially an alternate of the start of Book 4 where you're in the Water Tribe compound. Would recommend playing slave route for all books though, because the content is different.

Book 4 has a very different story depending on the route. Slave route story is based on Book/Season 1 of Korra, while Love covers 3 and 4.

Reactions: 1y3uehsbqgs

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Playing the Slave Epilogue, it seems I cannot progress.

Korra therapy -> Something else is needed to progress
Korra chat-> Nothing to talk about
Check Mail -> I need to let Kya know
Kya -> Tells me to go away / Asks for something of equal value (no panties found yet?)
Kya night -> Letting Korra stay with Kya multiple times does nothing, same with not letting her stay
Jinora train -> Self Study and whispers about swim suit, which is nowhere to be found.
Katara -> Only sex scenes, no dialogue
Guards -> Move along at both day and night
Ikki -> Only Leave button
No other locations clickable, no sky bison and no Shady to spend money
Day counter at 17.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

Kya -> Tells me to go away / Asks for something of equal value (no panties found yet?)
Kya night -> Letting Korra stay with Kya multiple times does nothing, same with not letting her stay
Jinora train -> Self Study and whispers about swim suit, which is nowhere to be found.
Day counter at 17.

I had to keep going till like day 20 before Ikki said new ppl arrived, then again later for Korra's parents.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I had to keep going till like day 20 before Ikki said new ppl arrived, then again later for Korra's parents.
Thanks for the suggestion, I skipped ahead until day 30 and talked to everyone again, but sadly nothing changed for me. My suspicion is that the Water therapy is somehow broken, because I cannot even start joining. So the bathing suit or the panties would be the lynch pin right now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Phase_01

Asura066

May 3, 2018
man, I don't know if you increase the intensity of the things you read, I believe so, considering that you read and interpret what you want from what was written, but no friend, I'm calm, I'm not offended lol, and I'm also just responding, I don't know why you wanted to escalate the subject, but that's okay. I asked a rhetorical question, considering how many people here were begging for an update and at the same time asking why it doesn't end soon, and I don't even think things like "people criticize whatever they want" are a constructive answer, but ok.

About you "lying", that was the way to say it, since you said that I'm defending the author, and at no point did I say anything about attacking him, in fact no one even spoke about him in any rude way, they only commented because The project won't end soon, but it's okay man, relax, there's no need to feel offended.
Bruh what are you smoking? I said you defended the author where did i say anything about attacking the author. Your getting defensive about intensity of the conversation. You asked a question about why and I answered the question. You might not like the answer but regardless the question has been answered. People don't read minds. Anyone who read your comment will think your asking a question. Which was answered. There is no lies man i don't even when where you pulled that out off. I said your offended because you were quick to call someone a lier. That sounds like you got defensive. Please go back and read the earlier comments because I don't even think your replying with the correction information.

Its not that serious bruh.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Decided to just go away for a while. Came back to just about what I expected. Pages of notifications from people begging like entitled children. Lots of pointless inbox clog. Main post is updated so I'm just gonna snag that and disappear from this cringe thread again. Thank you to the heroes who keep this us up to date while having to put up with all these spammy dickheads.

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Decided to just go away for a while. Came back to just about what I expected. Pages of notifications from people begging like entitled children. Lots of pointless inbox clog. Main post is updated so I'm just gonna snag that and disappear from this cringe thread again. Thank you to the heroes who keep this us up to date while having to put up with all these spammy dickheads.
this is not a airport. No need to announce your departure lmfao.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Wait for it to be more complete. These updates are too slow to give any judgements. We have no idea if Marty's going to be able to bring out the proper potential of a fully awakened avatar perverse enough to enslave all the bitches he wants, with a backup avatar about to meet a earth kingdom uptight dominatrix wannabe.

The way Tenzin is being handled is promising, but so far it's just blue ball.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Bruh what are you smoking? I said you defended the author where did i say anything about attacking the author. Your getting defensive about intensity of the conversation. You asked a question about why and I answered the question. You might not like the answer but regardless the question has been answered. People don't read minds. Anyone who read your comment will think your asking a question. Which was answered. There is no lies man i don't even when where you pulled that out off. I said your offended because you were quick to call someone a lier. That sounds like you got defensive. Please go back and read the earlier comments because I don't even think your replying with the correction information.

Its not that serious bruh.
Ok bruh

mikkilaud

Nov 21, 2020
As I understand it - have you reached Ikki's jump ? If so, it means the end of the love route epilogue and there is simply no more content (for now). BTW - you don't have an earlier save ?
Yes I got it, an old save, what I don't know is how to play the new updates, get to the new content in the water tribe, I already made the ikki´s jump and I know that it is the end of that epilogue

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020

Day counter at 17.

have you gotten kya's book?you can get it when you let korra enter the house, and then enter yourself

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reficul
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes