IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
When does Korras mom come over? Cause I did everything possible (except probably take/use the pill cause I tried everything and dont know how to use the pill).
Does she visit in Slave route or just for Love route if taking the pill does nothing?
You shouldn't have the pill before she arrives (I think). They will arrive shortly after the Northern Water Tribe chiefs settled in.
She's in both epilogues.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
You shouldn't have the pill before she arrives (I think). They will arrive shortly after the Northern Water Tribe chiefs settled in.
She's in both epilogues.
You can get the pills the day after the twins move in and shlady stops being angry at you not charging them money. There's a window where that's before Senna arrives. Of course you can't use them yet.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Four Elements Trainer [v1.0.9d] [Mity] - Compressed

Win/Linux [370 MB]
- - - -

Mac [336 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh well. Now that was a disappointment.

All we see is the same version of Jinora which we've already seen in the slave route book 4.

So unless we also see the actual Ikki version from the slave route, or Jinora is gonna take a youth potion, there's nothing we haven't already seen like 5 years ago. And the way she looks naked in that book does not really qualify for the tag (same like Toph, more like a dwarf or petite adult)

F1forhalp

SOTD: Cream - Born Under A Bad Sign
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
But, is a guy, a gay guy, just because people don't look or don't dress like they gender doesn't mean that change they biology
back in my heavy party time, we had some guy in our 'gang' who went by "at the end of the day, a hole is a hole" but none of us did consider him gay. he wasn't. with much effort i might say bi, but i don't really think so.
more like he didn't care as long as he could stuff ... something. anything. bet he'd do a cake or a melon whatever like in one of those 80s movies, or even a hole in a wall.
maybe it was too much erm, plants, or 'party chemicals' ..? no idea, he was just like that, horny all day, or something. he's been hitting on each of our girlfriends got into trouble with it, been hitting on female cops and promptly got arrested, got into a ton of more trouble. we bailed him out more often than not.
literally like he was thinking with his dick, and there's only one single line of thinking with this, if you could call it that.

funny enough, i found that exact same line in another game here, with a different turnout.

• Haha
Reactions: naoligopraisso

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
back in my heavy party time, we had some guy in our 'gang' who went by "at the end of the day, a hole is a hole" but none of us did consider him gay. he wasn't. with much effort i might say bi, but i don't really think so.
more like he didn't care as long as he could stuff ... something. anything. bet he'd do a cake or a melon whatever like in one of those 80s movies, or even a hole in a wall.
maybe it was too much erm, plants, or 'party chemicals' ..? no idea, he was just like that, horny all day, or something. he's been hitting on each of our girlfriends got into trouble with it, been hitting on female cops and promptly got arrested, got into a ton of more trouble. we bailed him out more often than not.
literally like he was thinking with his dick, and there's only one single line of thinking with this, if you could call it that.

funny enough, i found that exact same line in another game here, with a different turnout.
A game with gay sex too?

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
You know guys... I just used the new gallery mod and - I have to tell you - I will probably never play slave route. Yes, some situations and dialogues are even funny, but the idea of this path does not appeal to me at all. I guess I'm on the light side after all :unsure:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Oh well. Now that was a disappointment.

All we see is the same version of Jinora which we've already seen in the slave route book 4.

So unless we also see the actual Ikki version from the slave route, or Jinora is gonna take a youth potion, there's nothing we haven't already seen like 5 years ago. And the way she looks naked in that book does not really qualify for the tag (same like Toph, more like a dwarf or petite adult)
We're definitely getting Ikki and book 4 Jinora at some point during the epilogue. What form it's in is yet to be seen, but Katara does seem to have an endless supply of youth potions at her disposal and really doesn't seem to mind that the MC is trying to fuck her daughter and granddaughter (and iirc has even mentioned that she wanted Kya to be trained by her FOR the MC, but she turned out to be a lesbian (to Katara's disappointment)). I think Jinora looks fine, her proportions look appropriate for what the game is depicting.

Reactions: Bigstiffie

Bigstiffie

Dec 31, 2023
Gonna assume that there'll also be a Korra youth potion scene in the slave epilogue given that otherwise that's only in the Book 4 Love route

doritoite

Sep 9, 2020
Am I stupid or is the Meelo's coin minigame in chapter 4 completely broken? Every time I try to match coins it gets swapped with a completely different board for like 2 seconds then goes back to normal. Is this new or has it always been like that?

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
Am I stupid or is the Meelo's coin minigame in chapter 4 completely broken? Every time I try to match coins it gets swapped with a completely different board for like 2 seconds then goes back to normal. Is this new or has it always been like that?
It's a bug. It's been fixed in the latest version of the game, v1.0.9e .

Last edited:
Reactions: doritoite

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Which route is better, love or corruption?
Both are very different storylines, with the main character being mind swapped into different characters depending on the route,

Some like love, some like corruption, I like both. Corruption isn't evil or super extreme, just more kinky/dommy so I'd honestly just play through both.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes