F1forhalp

SOTD: Cream - Born Under A Bad Sign
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Which route is better, love or corruption?
hmm really hard to say. if you're more into love stories and whatever 'wholesome' scenery, you may tend to like the loke routes more appealing.
if you're into completely utterly destroying some girl, bottom out, unspeakable things beyond any horror movie, you're out of luck, there's nothing of that sort of extremism in the slave route.
but the slave route gives different content (not so much in bk1) and different stories, and sometimes it's just tempting to be the 'mean guy' who always checks 'what's in it for me?' first and won't give a dead rat's ass about anyone else.

i'm completionist and thus have to play every facette of a game anyway.. it's a curse sometimes, but by now a developed habit to 'go the other path, too' which in this case turned out to be good. i wouldn't want to have missed out either route.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
I don't know if it's a common opinion, but... I've replayed the game after not touching it for a while. It was disappointing. The reason is simple. Act 2 of the game - is still the best. Years later, with act 3 out and act 4 nearly complete. Act 3 is arguably the weakest (with act 1 being the opener so I will close my eyes on its weaknesses) but act 4 is just mediocre at best. Act 2 is by far the strongest. It's a shame really. I don't know why this is the case. Maybe it's because Azula is that much more interesting than all other LIs, maybe it's because in act 2 Azula takes charge and you have to interact with the world not limited by mechanics but by Azula. Just... Not sure why I felt compelled to comment on this, but I guess it stems from the fact that I hoped that the game would keep getting better, but it sort of fell off. Good fun though, all in all.

VispY

Oct 19, 2021
I don't know if it's a common opinion, but... I've replayed the game after not touching it for a while. It was disappointing. The reason is simple. Act 2 of the game - is still the best. Years later, with act 3 out and act 4 nearly complete. Act 3 is arguably the weakest (with act 1 being the opener so I will close my eyes on its weaknesses) but act 4 is just mediocre at best. Act 2 is by far the strongest. It's a shame really. I don't know why this is the case. Maybe it's because Azula is that much more interesting than all other LIs, maybe it's because in act 2 Azula takes charge and you have to interact with the world not limited by mechanics but by Azula. Just... Not sure why I felt compelled to comment on this, but I guess it stems from the fact that I hoped that the game would keep getting better, but it sort of fell off. Good fun though, all in all.
Everyone has their own opinions, it depends what girls you like, what scenes, if you care about the story etc.

But personally I would agree 3 is the weakest of the three acts that matter (Sorry Act 1). I personally enjoy 4 well over 2. In fact 2 probably is the biggest let down on replay. 3 is consistent but a bit underwhelming. 4 was fun and being fun with everything around Korra was something I didnt expect.

Either way this game is one of the GOATs of the trainer types. Ive fallen off keeping up with the epilogue content until its done, but im always interested in what MITY does next.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Everyone has their own opinions, it depends what girls you like, what scenes, if you care about the story etc.

But personally I would agree 3 is the weakest of the three acts that matter (Sorry Act 1). I personally enjoy 4 well over 2. In fact 2 probably is the biggest let down on replay. 3 is consistent but a bit underwhelming. 4 was fun and being fun with everything around Korra was something I didnt expect.

Either way this game is one of the GOATs of the trainer types. Ive fallen off keeping up with the epilogue content until its done, but im always interested in what MITY does next.
Oh yeah, people keep talking about epilogue content but I don't think I have been able to access that yet. I'd appreciate some basic directions, cheers.

VispY

Oct 19, 2021
Oh yeah, people keep talking about epilogue content but I don't think I have been able to access that yet. I'd appreciate some basic directions, cheers.
You have to finish the game first (there was older versions where you could skip to the new stuff at the start of the game, not sure if thats still the case).

Then you get to the epilogue and there is a choice of two. Love and Slave. Now I have not played through them, but I am under the impression Love is basically done or nearly done and they are working on Slave now. Both are in completely different contexts/settings so its basically two extra acts. Although I would not expect an insane amount of story or content from what ive been told. Just a nice roundup

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
You have to finish the game first (there was older versions where you could skip to the new stuff at the start of the game, not sure if thats still the case).

Then you get to the epilogue and there is a choice of two. Love and Slave. Now I have not played through them, but I am under the impression Love is basically done or nearly done and they are working on Slave now. Both are in completely different contexts/settings so its basically two extra acts. Although I would not expect an insane amount of story or content from what ive been told. Just a nice roundup
I have finished both routes but as far as I understand I didn't get any epilogue content.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I have finished both routes but as far as I understand I didn't get any epilogue content.
When did you finish them? After you beat Book 4 you should have some clash with the spirits. Depending on your choices there you get to have an epilogue or not.

Reactions: VispY

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
When did you finish them? After you beat Book 4 you should have some clash with the spirits. Depending on your choices there you get to have an epilogue or not.
Well on Slave Route I just did everything possible until we beat the main baddy and then there is a wedding between Zhu Li (is her name) and this game's version of Tony Stark and then it's just nothing(or maybe that's the love route)?
Idk slave and love route are mixed up in my head but I know I did all the content available there I think

P.S. Do you mean the fact that you get to play after book 4 is finished? Is there some extra content in that section? I just sort of thought that it's just you getting to replay the books at leisure. (hence why I didn't click on books at that point and just went ahead to start a new game)

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Well on Slave Route I just did everything possible until we beat the main baddy and then there is a wedding between Zhu Li (is her name) and this game's version of Tony Stark and then it's just nothing(or maybe that's the love route)?
Idk slave and love route are mixed up in my head but I know I did all the content available there I think

P.S. Do you mean the fact that you get to play after book 4 is finished? Is there some extra content in that section? I just sort of thought that it's just you getting to replay the books at leisure. (hence why I didn't click on books at that point and just went ahead to start a new game)
bruh

yes there is game after the point that you stopped playing at before the game said there is no game left.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The dev should add a kinetic novel mode since the process of wasting time looking for the next button to press is terrible.
Skip the grind, just show the story and events in logical order.

Reactions: dark0s

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
The dev should add a kinetic novel mode since the process of wasting time looking for the next button to press is terrible.
The game itself isn't linear, far too late to complain about it.

Reactions: Thanath0s

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
>The dev should make this project into a completely different form of entertainment because I would prefer it.

Hit MITY up on Patreon. Maybe you can commission him to somehow make his game into a linear story just for you.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Which route is better, love or corruption?
corruption - you'll get the sex scenes faster and it's the first to be worked on by the dev. :cool:
love - a bit more story, a bit more polish, but the girls will expect you to romance them a bit. :love:

I personally like love more yet corruption has some funny moments.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes