shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I can;t access Ikki's content in the love route... is this a bug or has it been locked off ot something?
If you ever gave an answer that didn't sound like you liked loli you would be locked out. What did you say when carrying korra in the snow

sm7ledwwhadjwd

Mar 12, 2024
Hey guys what to do after you've slaved and freed azula. I'm stuck in the armory shop there are quest items one is food and one is used cows. The problem is Ibe fed food to Liya countable times and she keeps saying I keep blacking out and waking up in strange places

Reactions: randomgut

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
The wrong thing apparently, don't like it when content is blocked so thx.
That's the first part you'd have to go back and fix. She mentions something about being younger and you have to answer something loli affirmative. I believe there's more questions.

Aysh Hatha

Aug 10, 2017
I'm stuck on the book 4 slave route after defeating Ammon. Jinora says more training with Korra and MC keeps saying that to let Kya know that I'm delivering post

Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
I'm stuck on the book 4 slave route after defeating Ammon. Jinora says more training with Korra and MC keeps saying that to let Kya know that I'm delivering post
you have to spy on Kya at night and after you are caught, allow korra to go to her house, I was also stupid for a while.
There is a post on patreon from yesterday from MITY may someone please share it.
there is a website kemono.su where they post posts from different private social networks, you can check there, there is Mity there, I can’t give a link directly to it, I can’t go to the site

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
you have to spy on Kya at night and after you are caught, allow korra to go to her house, I was also stupid for a while.

there is a website kemono.su where they post posts from different private social networks, you can check there, there is Mity there, I can’t give a link directly to it, I can’t go to the site
It's not posted there yet. This site often beats kemono to the punch anyway.

Floorboards

Jan 18, 2018
stuck in book 4 at the water tribe where Korra is getting therapy and the like. I cant seem to get anything to progress past Ikki telling me theres a glacier spirits festival and that ill need plenty of money for it but i dont know how much i need. ive saved up close to 300 gold now from the sex doll minigame but i cant help but feel like im missing somthing somewhere?
Or am i truely destined to grind minigames for 9 ish gold a night until i reach an unknown number to *maybe* trigger the spirit fest?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
stuck in book 4 at the water tribe where Korra is getting therapy and the like. I cant seem to get anything to progress past Ikki telling me theres a glacier spirits festival and that ill need plenty of money for it but i dont know how much i need. ive saved up close to 300 gold now from the sex doll minigame but i cant help but feel like im missing somthing somewhere?
Or am i truely destined to grind minigames for 9 ish gold a night until i reach an unknown number to *maybe* trigger the spirit fest?
bro it ain't finished yet you should read the latest changelog and see if you get to those scenes.

Reactions: Floorboards

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Aw yeah, best Inuit milf is back.....well technically the only Inuit milf I can even think of. We need more of those in fiction.

Is this update just for the slave route? Nothing more was added to the other epilogue right?

Aug 22, 2021
Anyone else have their save screen fucked in this update (w/ gallery mod)? It now skips 50 saves instead of the 10 the window shows when you hit next/previous to scroll through them.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Is this update just for the slave route? Nothing more was added to the other epilogue right?
MITY is working on 18 Titans this month (July). Last month's update was for the slave route epilogue. Next month, if all goes as expected, will be another slave route epilogue update. No other routes are being worked on and are thus complete.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
can someone please give me a step by step guide on how to do this? Either you modify your 00console.rpy with note, which you can find at FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, open it and search for "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes