Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Due to the cucumber season and waiting until the end of August for a new compilation - I suggest a little fun. Let's choose ! Master & Blaster or Tsu & Nami ?

Last edited:

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
can someone please give me a step by step guide on how to do this? Either you modify your 00console.rpy with note, which you can find at FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, open it and search for "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"
Was that a reply to someone, because I'm a bit confused.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Was that a reply to someone, because I'm a bit confused.
How to activate and open the console:
Either you modify your 00console.rpy with note, which you can find at FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, open it and search for "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"

I was wondering if someone can give a step by step guide on how to do this. I tried but couldn't figure it out.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
How to activate and open the console:
Either you modify your 00console.rpy with note, which you can find at FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, open it and search for "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"

I was wondering if someone can give a step by step guide on how to do this. I tried but couldn't figure it out.
You're still not making any sense, you literally explained it yourself, what do you need help with????

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
I can't find the file or know how to use it. I just copied and paste the messages from the OP.
Have you tried going to the renpy file then common, the renpy file is along side the game's exe, and the 00console.rpy should be there.
And i terms of how to use it just open it up with notepad or something, personally I use notepad++

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Have you tried going to the renpy file then common, the renpy file is along side the game's exe, and the 00console.rpy should be there.
And i terms of how to use it just open it up with notepad or something, personally I use notepad++
I did that but I didn't see anywhere it said "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"

Naginusara

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone have a recent save file? I got a new laptop and I kinda dont want to play everything again. Thank you for sharing

Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
Okay... *deep breathes*
First of all....

No, they are NOT removed

Secondly, there are only 2 ways to access Ikki's scenes

1- Go back to where you had to carry Korra through the Snow Storm in Book 4's Love Route and go for ''Well...'' and then ''Be Ambiguous'' then you can access ALLLL of the loli scenes whenever possible and the rest is self-explanatory.

Or

2- Get a save of somebody who has done it already. lol

Just in case you went for 2...:

You're welcome!
I don't understand anything, I loaded a save, it was a damn island with almost all female characters! Is this the 4th book of love that changes at the end because of 2 choices? Or what, I just completed the book of love and ended up on the island of air with a nagina and all that, I don't remember the island from the 2nd book, will it come to this outcome itself or do I have to make some other stupid choices? Is it easy to do?

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I don't understand anything, I loaded a save, it was a damn island with almost all female characters!
This is the epilogue to book 4. It's extra content with the love route characters of book 4 and the main girls of the love route in the older books.

Is this the 4th book of love that changes at the end because of 2 choices?
Book 4 love route has multiple endings. After any of the endings you can continue with help from the snake to go visit Ember Island (book 4 love epilogue) to have a sex vacation with all the girls as I mentioned above.

Or what, I just completed the book of love and ended up on the island of air with a nagina and all that, I don't remember the island from the 2nd book, will it come to this outcome itself or do I have to make some other stupid choices? Is it easy to do?
This is the same physical location from Book 2 Love route (Ember Island). As I mentioned, after book 4 love route you end up back there with a bunch of women who all want to have sex with you. If you made the choices that CluckPover mentions in the post you quoted, and you got Ikki's scenes in book 4 love route, she will also be willing to have sex with you on the island (book 4 love epilogue).

Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
This is the epilogue to book 4. It's extra content with the love route characters of book 4 and the main girls of the love route in the older books.

Book 4 love route has multiple endings. After any of the endings you can continue with help from the snake to go visit Ember Island (book 4 love epilogue) to have a sex vacation with all the girls as I mentioned above.

This is the same physical location from Book 2 Love route (Ember Island). As I mentioned, after book 4 love route you end up back there with a bunch of women who all want to have sex with you. If you made the choices that CluckPover mentions in the post you quoted, and you got Ikki's scenes in book 4 love route, she will also be willing to have sex with you on the island (book 4 love epilogue).
looks like I'll have to replay book 4 on the path of love... so I can immediately take the ikki scenes... so in my completed playthrough I chose two at once, in the moment with the stone in the swamp, who will matter? thanks for the explanation

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
looks like I'll have to replay book 4 on the path of love... so I can immediately take the ikki scenes... so in my completed playthrough I chose two at once, in the moment with the stone in the swamp, who will matter? thanks for the explanation
I'm not sure I completely understand, but when you have the choice between Jinora, Korra, or both, you're basically choosing if you want both of them as wives or just one of them. Marty/MITY I think originally planed for you to have to choose one of them, but everyone on his patreon wanted both so he added that option as well. Do yourself a favor and just choose both, you get more scenes that way. If you want to see the scenes with just one of them download the gallery mod in the OP post and you can see them.

in water book u can buy items, but how actually use them?
If you encounter a scene or a fight where that item can be used you can use it then. You don't have an item menu generally. In fact, most of the stuff I remember being able to buy in book 1 are health potions, and clothing for Katara; you use the health potions in combat with the mooselions or you pick an outfit for Katara to wear when she walks around the village.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
What sort of Ikki content do you guys think MITY will put in the upcoming updates ?
Considering this is the slave route and the girls in general are much more willing to put up with things they normally wouldn't...and we got a Pema, Jinora, Ikki handjob/blowjob in the love epilogue, I'd be willing to bet we get at least Ikki/Jinora or Ikki/Pema, if not all three together, sex scene. I'm also willing to bet Katara has some kind of little scene with Ikki; probably not outright sex, but maybe some coaching. I'm also thinking maybe we get some Ikki spying on the MC dicking Kya or Eska/Desna then asking the MC about it and demanding the same treatment. With the festival coming up perhaps we get some hidden in public scene with her; maybe something small like a handjob or something, or her rubbing her butt against the MC durring an event she shouldn't be (kinda like Azula in B2L on ember island?).

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes