tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
and so having spent more than 75 hours in the game, having completed it twice, having watched, I hope, everything that is currently available, I have only one question left: who is Shady? I understand that this is mainly a joke about moments in other games where everything is very conveniently located and someone very accidentally has what you need, but Shady himself is simply amazing, every meeting with him made me only laugh or go nuts from the plot twist. I have a couple of my own theories about him, I would like to hear yours or maybe there is an official explanation from Mity?
https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-final-akabur.763/

Obviously the dev is a huge Akabur fan. That's where the whole "faceless guy in hooded cloak" thing is coming from.

The first FET book was basically a poorly made copy of Witch Trainer. Never finished it because the progress was so obvious and boring.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Bughunt FET v1.1.0a (Edit: added v1.1.0b)
Nueva
hace 2 días

EDIT: Some of you were having trouble opening the Mac and PC versions zips. I think I fixed that now and exchanged the old links with new.

Jul 1, 2018

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Just curious but i'm on the corruption route and im pretty sure I got everyone pregnant, just wanna know when that will be addressed in the story's final act in the corruption route?

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
SERIOUS QUESTION
I saw Desna's name dropped on the changelog, is there any explicit scenes with him? I'm here for the gay shit.

Just curious but i'm on the corruption route and im pretty sure I got everyone pregnant, just wanna know when that will be addressed in the story's final act in the corruption route?
Which book, man? But overall, yes, you get to see them preggo and there are preggo scenes.

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
SERIOUS QUESTION
I saw Desna's name dropped on the changelog, is there any explicit scenes with him? I'm here for the gay shit.

Which book, man? But overall, yes, you get to see them preggo and there are preggo scenes.
in the epilogue for the slave route, just shaving him for now. in book 4 slave route you can fuck him while you visit the south pole.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How hilarious that the dev thinks it should be necessary with another build for older hardware. This is renpy, for f's sake. It is technically as old style as a game of cards.

Reactions: Deadmanvs1

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
SERIOUS QUESTION

The corruption route version of the epilogue or book 5 or whatever it's called. I get it's still in development but i definitely recall knocking up asami and korra then seeing them pregnant before the end of act 4 on the corruption route. I just wanna know when the pregnancy will be a thing

F1forhalp

SOTD: Cream - Born Under A Bad Sign
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Technically we don't know if Cbob has been alive / contributing since he basically quit in FET's love route citing depression or what I suspect, boredom. He came back for a little bit with their last poll for dragon prince but when it lost to Kim Possible it's been radio silence.

Marty's been given a choice. Keep skeleton updating the game (and now 18titans since that project got some support the first time Cbob went afk) and 'legally' keep drawing an income from MITY or go off on his own and probably not make anything as well received as FET and have to draw furry unbirthing vore ntr these days.

I can't speak for 18titans but Slave Epilogue's writing has actually been great. Pacing of updates is kinda shit but the dialogue and jokes have been as good as Cbob's back during the original book 4 slave route. The practice from Love Epilogue has seemed to help. And the premise is probably easier to get in (Tenzin has seemed to stay a pervert who watches his sister shower and potentially has kept fucking his underage daughter who herself was basically a mini succubus just like the mother he's married to.
actually cBob suffered from a mental breakdown, and ran into a writer's blockade while still trying to recover, something along that line. a wide number of medications actually do that, brain gets mush and you can't keep going on with something that relies heavily on imagination. that was back when they went and closed funding, so wouldn't call it 'legally' anything really; those quotes imo don't belong there. Marty did what he could and improved alot, as time went on, but in some parts you can tell a certain difference in the dialogues. then, when they declared the project FET 'final', Marty as the restless type of artist is still continuing because for him, it still doesn't feel 'just right' so to speak.

the whole 18titans however are Marty's side project. that's all him. now with MiTy (as in, both of them as team) not having a new project in the works, he splits his time working on even more 'final touches' for FET, and his solo side project 18titats.

i guess whenever they decide on something new, together as a team, well.. cBob won't likely be very active on their patreon still. he wasn't as much active with people as Marty is, throughout the years, even back when i still was on Patreon.

Reactions: thedevilyouknow

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
View attachment 317426

Overview:
Four Elements Trainer is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-11
Release Date: 2024-09-09
Developer: Mity
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0a
Language: English
Sidestory: Halloween Special 2018 - Halloween Special 2019
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Saves:

Cheats:

Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True:

can i use console for this or how do i fix this?

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FourElementsTrainer-1.1.0a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
in the epilogue for the slave route, just shaving him for now. in book 4 slave route you can fuck him while you visit the south pole.
Thanks for the answer, man. I should have said "new" scenes, I'm up to date til that shaving scene. At least I got a new beast boy scene on 18titans.

hö? what the.. wasn't the game already finished months ago?
what happened?
Main plot is finished, he is just adding an epilogue to each route, basically an extra book.

The corruption route version of the epilogue or book 5 or whatever it's called. I get it's still in development but i definitely recall knocking up asami and korra then seeing them pregnant before the end of act 4 on the corruption route. I just wanna know when the pregnancy will be a thing
I confess, my memory is hazy but I'm pretty sure there is at least a preggo Korra scene in the corruption route. I highly recommend downloading the gallery mod in the OP, it has all the game scenes up to version date and you can see if you miss something and you won't need to keep multiple saves to revisit stuff.

I do know you have Korra and Jinorra preggo scenes in the love path, including an excellent
and also more preggo scenes in the love route epilogue. Including

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes