Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I'm on book 4 and have made it to zaufu, but I'm realizing I somehow missed something to trigger scenes with ikki. No interesting ikki scenes in the swap or zaufu

Any idea what I did wrong? I'm on android
in the dialog with Korra you reappeared that "wanted to see her kid" and that "boobs are overrated, i am more a ass guy" something like that, because if not, no loli scene will appear, another scene that I'm not sure blocks content with she's when she's captured in the swamp that you should let her lose until she's naked
Its always the last option in the 5 choice prompts. Other than the halloween special one that you have to click a certain thing but then its still the 5th dialogue option after. I dont think the swamp capture matters but you may have to talk to Ikki as much as you can when you are still at the camp (because she mentions she wants to pee from somewhere high up that seems to starts the event chain).

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Just use the gallery mod, there is a full save somewhere in the thread but its high effort to make saves before every non-repeatable event.

Edit: I forgot that I pointed out the username before its: naoligopraisso that did the saves. It should be possible to just search that name to find the most recent ones they did because those are 2 or 3 updates back and dont have everything for bk4 love route.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017
There are times I wish there was a slave/love point system like in the PinkTea games but then I realize that would likely require a full rewrite of the game to implement. Though the love route in the fire kingdom does seem harder than the slave one but that is likely just me.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Can anyone share the newest Patreon post? Thanks
Playing tag with doorposts.
Yoho, just a quick message for mostly people who tried to reach me through dm lately. I've been able to get back to some of you but not most by far.
At the start of the week I got sick enough where I just had to crawl into bed without taking my clothes off (and still shivering with cold) and only being able to get out again the next day. I was actually feeling good enough that evening to think I would be entirely better by morning!
"My immune system got sucker punched, but once it knew what was going on it put up its defenses again and all is good." - is what I thought.
Next day I felt like shit all over again. Coughing makes my brain feel twice the size of the skull it resides in, I feel every ounce of weight when moving around, have the focus and retention of a wet sock. etc etc.
I've been trying to answer some comments and dms during all of this and I'm getting better slowly, but not enough yet where I feel like I'll have answered all dm's anytime soon. So please be patient for a bit longer while my body deals with the latest and greatest in seasonal viruses.

Last edited:

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Now Marty is ill, too? It seems The Spirits don't want FET to happen. Probably Nagona and Nagina mad about their sextape with MC leaking out.

tinnzaza2544

Sep 4, 2020
Well I know it just a game. And none of this real. But I really had very good times playing love route all those book (book 1-3) you know.I mean I really do. Its ... you know...you guys already played it right? Those adventure. Good thing happened bad thing happened. .But I told you I really had a good times. The relationship of these characters that comes. those fun times.those drama. I really wish when our character mission is over. We... I mean him the our character has kept the promises made with those girls.And go through various obstacles in life together.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes