wesker1234

Aug 29, 2020
Guys, I need help, the game has stopped launching, nothing happens when I try to launch it, I tried it through administrator rights and nothing happens through compatibility mode either, experts tell me how to fix this please.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Guys, I need help, the game has stopped launching, nothing happens when I try to launch it, I tried it through administrator rights and nothing happens through compatibility mode either, experts tell me how to fix this please.
Delete the old folder and unpack the game from the zip file again.

PandaRouXZero

Mar 3, 2024
This doesn't work either, I completely deleted all the files and downloaded it again.
Did you also delete the files in C / User / Name / AppData / Roaming / RenPy / Avatar Harem?

And.
Unless absolutely necessary, do NOT give any App Admin rights. If a developer messes up something you give the App permission to delete or change data on your system.
So never do that, even if you trust the devs!

PandaRouXZero

Mar 3, 2024
Does anyone know how to get the Ikki pees in a bottle scene? I'm not sure at what point it is supposed to happen.

I am basically at the end of the build. Korra got the "Lame Sticks" and I got the Marty message saying there is no more content in the current build for Kya, Suitcases, Climbing the tower, Korra Water Healing, Korra Therapy, Jinora Training and Kissing and I'm done with all of Senna's content.
I also did the Eska shaving and photoshooting.

And I got the snow peeing, handstand and young Jinora boob scene. So loli content is unlocked.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
There isn't any bottle pissing in the epilogue yet, iirc the snow pissing is the latest of ikki.

Quick look at gallery thread I might be wrong but snow pissing is from the latest update and they usually don't give you two doses of loli from the same character in one update.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the Ikki pees in a bottle scene? I'm not sure at what point it is supposed to happen.
There's no "scene" like the others. There's a couple lines of text implying someone (probably Ikki since she's the only one in the tower) pees into the guards bottle they left up there. It happens once, at night, after Ikki shows up. I don't know specifically how to trigger it as I only saw it once in an older build.

Dany1974

Sep 8, 2021
It's basically full loli, can't get patreon bucks with that.
Not sure I can agree with you on the Full loli thing sure Gwen is petite and possibly young teen but Kim is in Highschool and the Elf chick isn't loli either! I can agree that the big P probably wouldn't like it but that doesn't mean I can't miss it. there are too few Ben 10 and Kim possible games that don't blow the girls tits to enormous stupid proportions :p

Reactions: Tim Long Curry

wesker1234

Aug 29, 2020
Did you also delete the files in C / User / Name / AppData / Roaming / RenPy / Avatar Harem?

And.
Unless absolutely necessary, do NOT give any App Admin rights. If a developer messes up something you give the App permission to delete or change data on your system.
So never do that, even if you trust the devs!
Yes, I even deleted the saves. And yes, I acted somewhat naively with the admin rights, well, I will hope that the developer has a pure soul, ahaha.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Hi. I think it would be a good idea to replace the version "C" files with version "D". Marty writes that it's supposedly just a few bug fixes, but still.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Not sure I can agree with you on the Full loli thing sure Gwen is petite and possibly young teen but Kim is in Highschool and the Elf chick isn't loli either!
Of course you'd say that, you like the content. Anyone who doesn't will just bring up she was 10 in the original series that the art is copying and it's over.

Reactions: Dany1974

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
what do I do after Jo Doee runs away for book 3 love route and where do I find panties for the person in the sewer drain

PAST EVENTS:
I have gotten Jin out of the maze
I have rescued the 3 girls that insulted toph
Jo Dee's arc continues after you progressed with the main story (Toph/Katara) and especially with Ty Lee and Suki. Sometimes you have to build/upgrade buildings before you can progress. Also don't forget to do all quests in the tavern.

Same applies for the panties. The option to ask certain people will unlock at some point when you have progressed further. In this case Jin also has to be on a certain "level".
Hi. I think it would be a good idea to replace the version "C" files with version "D". Marty writes that it's supposedly just a few bug fixes, but still.
FET v.1.1.0d - a tiny fixes build

Hey all! Here's a small new update for FET
To be clear this contains nothing but small fixes for bugs/glitches which were still present in version 1.1.0c I'm certain you'll still be able to find some problems(please let me know if you do!) but there should be less now! If you've already played v.1.1.0c without encountering problems, I'd say you're fine as is and there's no need to download this again. It's simply not worth it in that case.

There's just one thing I changed in this build which will be very noticeable if you're playing the current epilogue. Instead of having to click through every pic in Kya's book, you'll now get a clickable thumbnail screen from which you can choose which pic you want to see. I figured that would be a nice simple extra I could add for this. I know it's just a handful of pics, but still... thumbnails are nicer. Other than that, my favorite mini fix is Zuko's head which could pop up a few times during the love epilogue when it wasn't intended. I've been wanting to do something about that for a while, but just never got to it.

With this build "out of the way", I can finally start focusing solely on the next Titans builds again. That's good because I suck at multitasking. I really do.

If you're completely new to this 1.1.0 version, you can find the spoiler log in the post with v1.1.0c OR you can also just start the game and click on the update button in its main menu which will also have a short summary of what's new in the build.

ps. I need to get myself a bit less of an ancient android tablet to start testing android versions. It felt like I had to make an appointment before it would load or play anything!
Marty out! Peace!

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Jo Dee's arc continues after you progressed with the main story (Toph/Katara) and especially with Ty Lee and Suki. Sometimes you have to build/upgrade buildings before you can progress. Also don't forget to do all quests in the tavern.

Same applies for the panties. The option to ask certain people will unlock at some point when you have progressed further. In this case Jin also has to be on a certain "level".

FET v.1.1.0d PC version
FET v.1.1.0d Android version
FET v.1.1.0d Mac version
Thanks !

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes