Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
The door has no use. If I remember right you get a map for the maze at that point.

View attachment 4102728

I'm curious, what's your opinion on this:
View attachment 4102747
Honestly considering slave route technically means the girls will be our personal whores if we corrupt them, should give an option to either have:

-Jinora to ourselves and a secret from Kai (ntr without cucking)
-Jinora to ourselves and in front of Kai (ntr with cucking, more "brutal) which would then give an option for whatever trap thing Marty hinted
-and then Jinora sharing with Kai, corrupting Kai as well and letting him aid the MC with his sexual hijinks, depends on how creative Marty wants to get with it (Pema tag team and cucking Jinora instead would be interesting lol)

No matter what though, I just want some more Pema and Senna, whether it be full hardcore ntr or not
It would've been cool to see an option to corrupt their husbands and have their daughters seduce/distract them while MC steals his wives behind their backs (or just in front of them lol) but I guess the only parent-daughter fucking we'll see is from Book 4 with MC as Tenzin.
Still a shame to me that there's no Pema x Meelo scene cuz I'm fucked up like that :BootyTime:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
1728205982480.png

I fucking knew that scene had something missing, felt like way too much dialogue setup for nothing to happen.
Really hope Marty considers this for Pema/Tenzin or even an optional Jinora/Tenzin as well, considering the slave route's past and the hints of her walks with her dad+his incest fetish.

Reactions: DarkLink

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

Game-wise since MITY himself declared that Jinora is "not getting away"...plus the kind of game this is....and I WILL HATE IT MYSELF!

"Doesn't call any Jinora scenes" nuff said....*scuffs....

2- I'd love more (Adult) Jinora scenes, The love route for me isn't enough!!! I NEED MOAR!

jinholo.png

Is Marty the dude in charge and MITY is the name of the team?, I find people saying Marty instead of MITY and like almost everyone here, I'm not keeping up with the team, what's the deal?

Also another question for the people that feel bad for Kai:

What about Tenzin and Tonraq?, cuz their wives are S+ tier Milfs or what???? Huuuh????? Daughters deserves love too, y'know!

For Tenzin, Slave route is an exception since The MC is Tenzin, yeah, I get it....but how do you explain the Love route?
MITY is a two person team, cbob and Marty. Cbob had/has some serious healt issues though and hasn't been involved since years. So right now it's Marty's one man show.

Regarding your other question, this needs some more explaining.

My point of view is more narrative/character/universe driven.

Here are the book 4 NTR couples so far:
- Zhu Li + Varrick
- Pema + Tenzin
- Senna + Tonraq
- Suyin + Baatar
(- White Falls Wolfbats' girlfriends)

On this list Tonraq is the only person that gets the real netorare treatment but it doesn't feel as bad because there are reasons for Senna to do it and it's implied she's only doing it for sexual reasons not because she loves the mc.
Tenzin and Tonraq on the love route doesn't really fit the theme, I give you that. Pema is established as a Milf succubus in the slave route though which probably made it easier to oversee this problem in the love route which came after. Both Milfs are kind of fan service in the love route, nothing to sugarcoat there.
It's a pity Kuvira never really loved anybody but nevertheless I would enjoy seeing her geting fucked in all holes in front of Baatar Junior.
Point is, all NTR scenes in the game so far are kinda "soft", we don't fuck anybody in front of their loved ones. On slave route the mc is a spoiled horny kid that doesn't want to share but he's not evil and gruesome, at least most of the time. (And it feels strange, the few occasions it happens.)

So with Kai and Jinora all depends on how Marty will characterize Kai. Kai's behavior in the show is not unlike that of our mc, so if Marty stays true to this it opens two opportunities if Jinora ends up with the mc, full on confrontation or (and I would prefer this) cooperation.

The first option seems like what Marty had planed for him. Kai is an essential character in the fight with Kuvira, he saves Tenzin and his family, there are good reasons for Jinora to like him. But, JINORA IS OURS and if he doesn't object he will go down and we will fuck his sorry ass. It'd be fan service for a certain crowd and I could live with it but I wouldn't like it.

The second option would be my preference for two reasons, some of you probably won't like. First, as I said Kai is not unlike to us, I can easily see him leaving Jinora if some other opportunity opens up. And Marty already made this possible by using Opal as guinea pig in the fake letter. What if we were accidentally right?
Second, and I'm aware that's a controversial take, in Kai we could get the first (Sokka not counting, sorry Sokka) male assistant/friend who helps us achieving small goals like beating Kuvira and main goals like getting more pussy. It could be an opportunity to have scenes with two males plus one or more females and it would be a rare case where I would be fine with it because Kai is a likable character but also a fitting character to use for scheming and seduction.

But as I mentioned before, it all depends on how Marty will characterize Kai and how dark he wants to go. Also a big crowd of the patreons probably don't want to share, but for me that would seem like a wasted potential for new type of content.

Reactions: t4ewk and F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Krabathor - Rebirth Of Blasphemy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
thing is, FET never claimed to follow canon, as in following anything shown in TV anywhere close. as a parody, that's even helpful, alot, because they could pick what fits the game flow and work with it, and anyone who has never seen any of them shows, can still enjoy a game with a pretty large story, or rather, a whole bundle of different stories depending on choices.
i know there are some who now jump in and tell me i have to watch this or that season.. well i don't have to, if i just want to play the game. that's gold, there.
so the slave route goes more like MC asking first, 'what's in it for me?' and actually goes down some dark things if chosen, but never throughout the game goes all out villain. i think MiTy didn't want to have that in their game.
love route, well we can call it that, but likewise does contain some choices to go 'dark'. well, somewhat. also, there are few things imo hinting to something NTR-ish at some points. since the discussion is about Jinora atm, well there's the Kai and 'writing letters' stuff. NTR? well they are at the 'writing letters' stage.. in my world that ain't even first base, so maybe not. still.

maybe they thought over some patrons' question for NTR (there's always some asking for it, and some not wanting any of it) and came up with this, and it fits the game's storyline. they took figures and a few themes from a show and never went to copy the show's story.
gonna be bold and say, the game would be less successful if they did.

*edited* changed a phrase in a line.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Really wonder how desperate Marty has to be when he now tries to fish for Gay and NTR fans as subscribers
mity has allways collected as many fetishes on the side as possible, im still 100% certain the only reason he added the "brothel" in book 3 without any real prostitution but just roleplaying it was to get the prostitution tag on sites like this and guess what it worked.

Last edited:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
What the hell is that "gay" tag? Looks like I lost some "interesting" content?
Currently, you can have sex with Desna in book 4 slave route. In the book 4 slave epilogue you can shave his pubes and get a naked photo of him from behind with his sister with more likely to happen if you enable the the scenes. As of the most current release, that's it.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
is there a canon timeline for these books? is it slave love slave slave?
Love>Love>Love>Love>Love epilogue
Slave>Slave>Slave>Slave>Slave epilogue

whats the latest update for his plans on the future couldnt find it here
MITY is going to continue Four Elements Trainer and 18Titans, putting out and update for FET one month, then 18Titans the next month; meaning each game can expect about 6 updates every year.
Other than that MITY/Marty hasn't announced any plans to move forward with any other projects.

hachidickking

Jun 26, 2023
Love>Love>Love>Love>Love epilogue
Slave>Slave>Slave>Slave>Slave epilogue

MITY is going to continue Four Elements Trainer and 18Titans, putting out and update for FET one month, then 18Titans the next month; meaning each game can expect about 6 updates every year.
Other than that MITY/Marty hasn't announced any plans to move forward with any other projects.
They should make an update for fet but using the live action cast

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes