GreenGarnish

Jun 10, 2018
Really like the game but I think he is getting too lost in the side stories and side quests. Like all the crabs fight and all. I'd prefer if he sticked to the main story like in the first 2 chapters 'cause the third one was really too much.
The Crabs are just really a minigame and you don't really need to participate in them in Book 3 if you don't want to. And you can always use cheats if you really want to skip that part if necessary.

Reactions: witteb

bingo77

Feb 14, 2019
Some console cheats and gameplay tips to help people out. As always use at your own peril since some of it might break the game.

water tribe (book 1)
----------------------
money
katara_aff
krespect
potions

fire tribe (book 2)
--------------------
aslut
apublic
fmoney
food
firebending
crab_potions
fresh_girls
used_girls
pregnant_girls
total_girls

(mixology ingredients - slave route)
wanker - red then blue
tickleberry - green then pink
slapdapper - yellow then green
slumpthumper - pink then blue
hank - grey then red
little tart - blue then yellow
old juice - grey then blue
coinpouch - pink then red

(ember island stuff - slave route)
azula - likes trunks and detests pinks
ty lee - soft bag and feminine
mai - likes black

earth tribe (book 3)
----------------------
emoney
obsidian
bk3_wood
bk3_steel
bk3_lifepotions
bk3_manapotions
toph_aff
toph_slut
toph_public
toph_angry
earthbending
bk3_hp
bk3_accuracy
bk3_evade

air tribe (book 4 - incomplete)
----------------------------------
bk4_money
airbending
spinner_level
korra_moral (currently 98 seems to be the lowest you can get it via gameplay)
korra_resist (currently 80 seems to be the lowest you can get it via gameplay)
korra_mad

(keybinds to victory during team avatar stuff)
1 beats EARTH
2 beats FIRE
3 beats WATER

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2017
I think this marks the 4th "Korra" trainer that I know of currently in development.
Yeah, but the ONLY one to start with Book fucking 1 in Avatar. I remember when this game only had Katara;now it has 4 books! the fact that the game has been given THIS much content, I applaud it... with one hand :p

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
when you rescue joo dee en book 3 love route and you get her in your house you can do something whit her ?
i only can talk to her but is no action

Raishi

May 23, 2018
I have a bug in earth labyrinth : when i pass the first breakabke wall, i join the corridor unlocked by the first door and i am stuck. how can i solve it ?

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
I liked the overall update but have some issues with the mini games.
Lets start with Coin Crush or whatever. In concept its a pretty easy to play and all. But the issues i have with is the animation of it. Its poorly done. Like Ads on phone have better quality than that. There is no transition of coins being switched which make it look weird and half assed.
The Air spinner its pretty staighforward. I'm ok with it.
Then we have the tournament combat. Its bad, i hate it. It's a good idea I'll give you that, but the implementation is pretty shit. I haven't watched LoK , but i dont think anyone has the ability to makke it look like its a fire attack but actually water. Its stupid. Instead could have just impoved on the Crab Battle System and made it more like Pokemon with Korra being a special type and others being Earth, Fire,Water whaetever that would have made a much better battle system. Its a missed opportunity.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Regarding the Jinora thing. Mity's comments on that matter imply we're just lucky he's flying under the radar so far. Sleeping dogs and all ...
Care for a link or the exact quotes?
I kinda doubt digging the hole that tiny bit deeper is suddenly going to let slip the dogs of patreon,though the sentiment is obviously understandable.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes