Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Honestly i agree that we're lucky that MITY wasn't shot down back in Book 2's love route (the whole incest holocaust made so many game cringy for me, the whole 'landlady' replacement thing is so random) but i doubt that including Jinora or not would change anything, anyone who would report them would have reported them either in book 2 (incest) or book 3 (loli), they wouldn't wait for book 4 to do so for the same content.

Bulldeamon

Jun 6, 2017
i'm stuck, book2 slave route, after i warned rei, can someone please help me, how i can move forward? Thank you in advance

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
book 4 stuck at day 2 help. need to find korra but can't leave at night. and can't find a way to go sleep.

witteb

May 3, 2019
in my room i can oly talk to "her"(not korra) or get a handjob
i lack the sleep function
Tenzin talks to himself at the docks , normally when you enter your room pema says that you should wait at the room of Korra, if this didn't work go back to an older save and continue with the main story.

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
Tenzin talks to himself at the docks , normally when you enter your room pema says that you should wait at the room of Korra, if this didn't work go back to an older save and continue with the main story.
i tried and then someone else came trough window and can't progress from there on

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes