Mod Ren'Py Onhold Four Elements Trainer - Zuko Mod [v0.1b]

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Love the Ursa improvements! Not to mention the different hairstyles for Zuko. That’s exactly how I envisioned it. Sure, some tweaks can be made in the future, but as a starter this’ll work really well for what I’m going for!

Ponytail Zuko for Book 1, short haired Zuko for Book 2 in the Earth Kingdom, and the default Zuko look for Book 3 in the Fire Nation. It shows a visual evolution and I just love details like that… hence why I really wanted some different looks.

For sure, if you feel like tackling some Iroh sprites that fit more with his ATLA Book 1 look, I say go for it!

Nice to hear from you again. Good stuff as always!
zuko_nude_sidebox_neutral9.png
Still trying. This guy is fucking changing clothes every 2 episodes.

Aug 20, 2021
bro how long to next update ?
I don’t have a particular deadline set in place. Mainly so I don’t stress about it too hard and the writing is more laid back as a result. Since I’m not making any money off of this, and this is a passion project, I can afford to take more time.

However what I can say is that I’m still on the beginning of writing Book 1’s Slave Route. Since my ambition is for this Book 1 to be more fleshed out than Base FET’s, I won’t hold the build hostage until the entire route is done. Chances are, I’ll find a good stopping point, then release it to see what everyone thinks.

From there, we’ll see what works and what doesn’t to make it the best it can be.
View attachment 2137013
Still trying. This guy is fucking changing clothes every 2 episodes.
Oh wow! I won’t lie, I didn’t expect to have this many variations of Zuko at my disposal. At most I expected maybe a few. But hey! I’m not complaining at all! This gives me a lot more flexibility than I ever anticipated, and opens up even more potential for what scenes I could write. They look great, man. Seriously. Thank you.

All I’ll need for Book 1 is Zuko’s ponytail look, but moving forward into Book 2 in the Earth Kingdom? That’s where the fun really begins lol.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
I don’t have a particular deadline set in place. Mainly so I don’t stress about it too hard and the writing is more laid back as a result. Since I’m not making any money off of this, and this is a passion project, I can afford to take more time.

However what I can say is that I’m still on the beginning of writing Book 1’s Slave Route. Since my ambition is for this Book 1 to be more fleshed out than Base FET’s, I won’t hold the build hostage until the entire route is done. Chances are, I’ll find a good stopping point, then release it to see what everyone thinks.

From there, we’ll see what works and what doesn’t to make it the best it can be.

Oh wow! I won’t lie, I didn’t expect to have this many variations of Zuko at my disposal. At most I expected maybe a few. But hey! I’m not complaining at all! This gives me a lot more flexibility than I ever anticipated, and opens up even more potential for what scenes I could write. They look great, man. Seriously. Thank you.

All I’ll need for Book 1 is Zuko’s ponytail look, but moving forward into Book 2 in the Earth Kingdom? That’s where the fun really begins lol.
Let's be thankful this isn't sailor moon where they had different drip every episode :LOL:. Keep up the good work Zuko, your destiny is within your grasp

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017

So how book1 will look? Does he need to like change looks so he wont spook everyone? Or the same ilusion as if in original.

Also will this work for book 1?

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
Aug 20, 2021
I've added in Zuko's Book 1 look to the mod, and I gotta say, I think it turned out pretty well! Big thanks again to Oimon for his efforts on that front so far. I have a lot to work with now! It's really cool to see what were once ideas finally come to light.

2022-11-01.png

Aug 20, 2021
So how book1 will look? Does he need to like change looks so he wont spook everyone? Or the same ilusion as if in original.

Also will this work for book 1?
Hah, I literally just saw your post after posting mine. XD I guess you could say I got trigger happy and edited the faces on myself utilizing the previous one you gave me. Buuuut yours are edited much better, so I'll definitely make use of them. Thanks!

I'm not the greatest at editing stuff. Not to say I'm terrible either, but writing is definitely much more my speed.

To answer your question, he won't need to avoid scaring anyone. I made that a point in my old demo because I was still messing with ideas. But this time he won't have to do that.

Zuko's ship will land at the Southern Water Tribe and he and his crew will easily be able to occupy it while they look for Aang. Already plenty of ideas are going through my mind... Just the possibilities. I could even include Sokka as a side character. I mean... if I wanted.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Hah, I literally just saw your post after posting mine. XD I guess you could say I got trigger happy and edited the faces on myself utilizing the previous one you gave me. Buuuut yours are edited much better, so I'll definitely make use of them. Thanks!

I'm not the greatest at editing stuff. Not to say I'm terrible either, but writing is definitely much more my speed.

To answer your question, he won't need to avoid scaring anyone. I made that a point in my old demo because I was still messing with ideas. But this time he won't have to do that.

Zuko's ship will land at the Southern Water Tribe and he and his crew will easily be able to occupy it while they look for Aang. Already plenty of ideas are going through my mind... Just the possibilities. I could even include Sokka as a side character. I mean... if I wanted.
And i forgot also naked ones too just in case. When i was doing clothes i did not prepare any face stills.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I've added in Zuko's Book 1 look to the mod, and I gotta say, I think it turned out pretty well! Big thanks again to Oimon for his efforts on that front so far. I have a lot to work with now! It's really cool to see what were once ideas finally come to light.

View attachment 2139342
I hope there will be a lot of "my honour" lines and jokes lol

Aug 20, 2021
So here's another mini progress update (whatever you wanna call 'em): put together some Sokka idles utilizing the one from Base FET's Book 3 and the Spookytimes 2 Assets. So I'm happy to confirm he'll have a role in my Book 1 as well. Honestly... who doesn't love Sokka?

Here are some more preview images to show you what I mean:

2022-11-02 (9).png

*Insert boomerang throw here*

2022-11-02 (10).png

*Insert Fire Nation soldier getting knocked down here*

2022-11-02 (11).png 2022-11-02 (12).png
2022-11-02 (13).png
2022-11-02 (14).png
2022-11-02 (15).png

*Below image is not directly connected to the above but is still apart of the same scene*

2022-11-02 (16).png

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
So here's another mini progress update (whatever you wanna call 'em): put together some Sokka idles utilizing the one from Base FET's Book 3 and the Spookytimes 2 Assets. So I'm happy to confirm he'll have a role in my Book 1 as well. Honestly... who doesn't love Sokka?

View attachment 2141869

View attachment 2141870

View attachment 2141871 View attachment 2141872
View attachment 2141873
View attachment 2141874
View attachment 2141876

*Below image is not directly connected to the above but is still apart of the same scene*

View attachment 2141877
Honestly humor is on point. Especially with those 2 lovable goofs from book 2.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

View attachment 2141869

View attachment 2141870

View attachment 2141871 View attachment 2141872
View attachment 2141873
View attachment 2141874
View attachment 2141876

View attachment 2141877
imagine zuko fucking katara right in front of sokka in slave route to show dominance :devilish:

then sokka joins in :BootyTime:

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Homeless situation is taken care of. Got a cheap place. Now just working on making money for furniture. I'll be back to sprite work as soon as I can. If anyone wants to make it happen faster they could always commission it from me if they have Cashapp. Otherwise you'll all just have to wait it out a bit while I do this the slow, free, passion project way.