Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
after footjob with nadia
Hmm. Are you using the latest patch? I would recommend downloading the newest patch and try again. If it fails to work give me a screenshot before the event and i will look at it. I know some people reported that issue with earlier versions of the patch yesterday, but I did make changes so it might be a problem again.

Reactions: CuCkaSauRus

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
changing Diff is more in the bottom off the options menu what you guys think is option is actually text speed changer

jacky889

Nov 3, 2017
Hmm. Are you using the latest patch? I would recommend downloading the newest patch and try again. If it fails to work give me a screenshot before the event and i will look at it. I know some people reported that issue with earlier versions of the patch yesterday, but I did make changes so it might be a problem again.
[/CITAZIONE]
thanks, it works

Reactions: Silentce

Bunny19C

Aug 11, 2017
The lewd jobs? (never really found, ryo was either one shotting or i wasn't fighting bosses for scenes) They probably appear after you hit a certain point of lewdness, lewd event/battles, or during ntr route. I do know Ryu gets tp skills depending on what he does at night(aside from the random lira ripoffs around town, brothels actually gives him skills->example : the infamous "Julia" gives you one at pope town) and whether you are dating lisa or lena.
Got the undies, I'm still looking for the lewd job, maybe I'll finishing the game NTR route. Thank you again

whym

Oct 28, 2018
where is this school backgraund? or is somewhere walkthrough, because im stack in 3 town

Last edited:

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
anyone have a save on the boat part where u choose between serena and lisa? with the new patch installed too (anything close to that part would do too)

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
So how you get in-battle H to happen? It seems like every time it's about to, it gets stopped short.

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019

Sry i just download game and i see you send multi patch so do i need too donwload all of tthem or latest if soe cold ozu mark pages where is your pach i need to downlaod

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ginsao
The patch listed as R5 is the lastest patch and is all inclusive. If you don't yet have the game you could always download my prepatched version or if you already have one of the mirrors in the OP just apply the R5 patch over it.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee is correct most off the time battle rape gets stopped short from only getting hold they dont try to fuck ether off the lady's
even iff you let it happen its only groping in the begin but after that itsno purple text its just a -1 friendship point

also what whit the custom lvl after he got jerked off he can now masturbate while fighting
but that only takes away his HP what kind of use is that even iff he is Ko and he canot help the Enemy only does groping and doesnt continiu doing more then that
which means he can get more skills then that but how
its in special skills

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 40 Votes