Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sadly no since this is not human translated
Well I mean not exactly true, you can go into the game and make adjustments to just about anything within reason. If they wanted to they could fix that they can if they know how. Just this game is fucking huge which is why it never got a human translation in the first place :)

Denethon

Jul 12, 2017
I don't know if this has been posted. But the Triskul Lemon is what the priest(In the desert) wants to give you the information. That way you don't take a hit from Lisa's affection.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
I just wish the second panal in the sex googles was translated, knowing the names and thoughts on sex would be really nice.

MilfPower

May 14, 2019
For all the players that are just stuck cause this game is mad confusing here is a Japanese guide. Just use google translate option for the whole page and you should be fine
after save lisa, what should i do to gorillaoid?

Last edited:

CuCkaSauRus

Jan 5, 2019
game runs great but I still wish someone could edit the mtl a bit to make the dialogue more understandable

potoo?

Jun 21, 2020
i feel pain, the picture of the girl is right in the middle of the screen and does not disappear anywhere, in-game tools not help

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i feel pain, the picture of the girl is right in the middle of the screen and does not disappear anywhere, in-game tools not help
As posted above, use my fix files. If your save is past the point where the images popped up and got stuck they will stay stuck unfortunately, but my fixes will stop the problem.

Denethon

Jul 12, 2017
I know you can go out and prostitute the girls but is there a event at night that causes pregnancy to happen? or is that only possible in a battle?
If you don't have the female condom, and they have had sex. I girl can get pregnant from battle sex. Just sleep at the inn and when you wake up they will be pregnant.

Also, To have sex in battle they need to have lost their virginity.

mlp12

Apr 24, 2020
You get nipple piercings by failing the fight with marco. erotic underwear is when you are in the kingdom (last city) and you go to the soap house using selena during night time. After many sex scenes abbatini will give you the erotic underwear

Reactions: Muchuu

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
How to Decensor:
SPOILER

The decensoring was done machinally using hent-AI for masking and DeepCreamPy (DCP) for decensoring.

1595833827708.png

• Haha
Reactions: Yamiyono
3.30 star(s) 40 Votes