bizefh

Mar 19, 2019
anyone could get the av from julia? i know you start the quest in the av club and you will lose 2 from both girl and then you will find her in monica bel but i don't know another place where you can find to keep the quest
If i'm not mistaken, you need to buy one AV from a guy inside the Club, costs $1000 money

eremess

Jun 27, 2019
If i'm not mistaken, you need to buy one AV from a guy inside the Club, costs $1000 money
that is the uncensored not the first one, that is to other side quest but i will review the av club again

and anyone know what do you need to give to the last monkey in the cave from asia-chan

Last edited:

Nicksz95

Sep 13, 2018
Annotation 2020-08-01 160252.png
As posted above, use my fix files. If your save is past the point where the images popped up and got stuck they will stay stuck unfortunately, but my fixes will stop the problem.
I downloaded the fix with full game from beginning. Still got this bug, in game item cant help. Is there anyone have save file from after the fight with marco. The one the team got annihilated.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 754221

I downloaded the fix with full game from beginning. Still got this bug, in game item cant help. Is there anyone have save file from after the fight with marco. The one the team got annihilated.
I tested that scene myself where marco beats you. There is no bug anymore. I would ask if you are using a save where you already triggered the image glitch before using the fixes. Something you need to understand is how these bugs popped up in the first place was the skit termination tag was translated. meaning the events didn't end and will never end if you get past the trigger to end it in any ways. The image removal item never works so don't even try it.

You basically have to use an "untainted" save. So asking for a fresh one is a pretty good idea in this case. However, if the description of what I did to fix it or my tests don't assail your suspicions and you think I missed a tag then give me a save right before the image bug triggers. If there are images on your screen in the save when I see it then you are too late. Your save is tainted and unfortunately due to the bugs nature and how the translator fucked up I can't fix it.

HManual

Jan 22, 2018
Do you guys (i mean big dick and cool guys) have any sussgestions base management H game?
And sadly, after downloading this, i relized i don't have any lewd fetish for cute furry girls, i just love them but H?, mehh

delusionalcookie

Aug 27, 2019
Love this, so much... is there a tool I can use to effectively edit the .TRANS file? I tried to use Notepad++ but that was just a bloody nightmare... I'd like to unfuck the mtl even though I think it's beyond hilarious but I am super in love with Selena and just finished the lovers playthrough (Selena is MINE) (My favorite body type size and shape, plus her personality) and wouldn't mind making changes while I go through the NTR route.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Love this, so much... is there a tool I can use to effectively edit the .TRANS file? I tried to use Notepad++ but that was just a bloody nightmare... I'd like to unfuck the mtl even though I think it's beyond hilarious but I am super in love with Selena and just finished the lovers playthrough (Selena is MINE) (My favorite body type size and shape, plus her personality) and wouldn't mind making changes while I go through the NTR route.
The .Trans file is created by translator ++ it is the program that most people use to MTL. That being said I like your enthusiasm but unfucking this MTL is not a small effort. This game is big. Really fucking big and somewhat complicated. There is alot of code in there that need to be respect as if you don't you can very easily break the game again (like the MTL creator did and required me to spend ALOT of time unfucking it). I also find doing a translation from scratch is better then "unfucking" someone elses as when you try and mess with already Machine translated dialog you find when you actually translate the original text that sometime a good number of dialog is just not there anymore. The MTL erased it or mistranslated it. So editing an MTL without the original Japanese to reference is often more trouble and will doom you to an inaccurate translation from the get go.

To put it into perspective there is a single map file with over 10K text blocks to translate. Each text block having lets say three lines you are looking at 30,000 lines to go through; just for one map. This game probably has a few hundred thousand lines of dialog to go through. If you haven't translated a game before or worked with RPGM enough to be familiar with it's quirks this is not a project for a newbie.

Again I don't want to stop you. I would find it very cool to see someone turn this into a good translation and you seem to really like the game which is always good incentive to do a project like this. But you need to understand just how big this project is and if you aren't prepared for the monumental task you wish to do, you will get burnt out fast.

delusionalcookie

Aug 27, 2019
The .Trans file is created by translator ++ it is the program that most people use to MTL. That being said I like your enthusiasm but unfucking this MTL is not a small effort. This game is big. Really fucking big and somewhat complicated. There is alot of code in there that need to be respect as if you don't you can very easily break the game again (like the MTL creator did and required me to spend ALOT of time unfucking it). I also find doing a translation from scratch is better then "unfucking" someone elses as when you try and mess with already Machine translated dialog you find when you actually translate the original text that sometime a good number of dialog is just not there anymore. The MTL erased it or mistranslated it. So editing an MTL without the original Japanese to reference is often more trouble and will doom you to an inaccurate translation from the get go.

To put it into perspective there is a single map file with over 10K text blocks to translate. Each text block having lets say three lines you are looking at 30,000 lines to go through; just for one map. This game probably has a few hundred thousand lines of dialog to go through. If you haven't translated a game before or worked with RPGM enough to be familiar with it's quirks this is not a project for a newbie.

Again I don't want to stop you. I would find it very cool to see someone turn this into a good translation and you seem to really like the game which is always good incentive to do a project like this. But you need to understand just how big this project is and if you aren't prepared for the monumental task you wish to do, you will get burnt out fast.
I wish I knew Japanese... ah well, yeah it's a huge game but I thought I'd just pick away at it. I write a lot both as an author by hobby and as a fanfic writer. I figured I'd at least get the lewd scenes unfucked first despite having zero experience with RPGM. Could you point me in the right direction? If I had the base game or the ability to edit it directly... I'm sure that would help to really get an idea of what I'd be getting myself into. Anyway, thanks a bunch for your time and while I wouldn't be able to do what you did (sixteen hours straight... you're a beast!) I'd like to at least plug away at it as a long term project for everyone to enjoy in the future.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I wish I knew Japanese... ah well, yeah it's a huge game but I thought I'd just pick away at it. I write a lot both as an author by hobby and as a fanfic writer. I figured I'd at least get the lewd scenes unfucked first despite having zero experience with RPGM. Could you point me in the right direction? If I had the base game or the ability to edit it directly... I'm sure that would help to really get an idea of what I'd be getting myself into. Anyway, thanks a bunch for your time and while I wouldn't be able to do what you did (sixteen hours straight... you're a beast!) I'd like to at least plug away at it as a long term project for everyone to enjoy in the future.
So, the best way to get into the game and mess with it would be as I mentioned Translator ++ or better yet, the game engine itself. as with the game engine you can go in and see the text blocks and then edit the text manually.

If you do take the T++ route, I recommend avoiding changing anything but text. What I mean is, you look at the text as it, then replace the bad text with your replaced better text. On the text note, I recommend also using the engine because it gives you guides for text length so you can see how close you are to to overflowing the text box usually. (this game uses a custom text box so this won't work as well.)

Take some time to learn how T++ or RPGM work and play around with them, make changes and then test the changes and see how it goes. Make regular backups in case of fuckups, and as always I still do consults with people on MTL fixing and translation tips so you can always DM me if shit goes wrong. I don't always have the answer but I'll try and point you in the right direction.

Reactions: delusionalcookie

delusionalcookie

Aug 27, 2019
So, the best way to get into the game and mess with it would be as I mentioned Translator ++ or better yet, the game engine itself. as with the game engine you can go in and see the text blocks and then edit the text manually.

If you do take the T++ route, I recommend avoiding changing anything but text. What I mean is, you look at the text as it, then replace the bad text with your replaced better text. On the text note, I recommend also using the engine because it gives you guides for text length so you can see how close you are to to overflowing the text box usually. (this game uses a custom text box so this won't work as well.)

Take some time to learn how T++ or RPGM work and play around with them, make changes and then test the changes and see how it goes. Make regular backups in case of fuckups, and as always I still do consults with people on MTL fixing and translation tips so you can always DM me if shit goes wrong. I don't always have the answer but I'll try and point you in the right direction.
Awesome man, thank you so much. It'll take a lot of time but I'm not going to lie, I am quite excited! Selena is just premium... everything! The webms don't load but I kind of prefer the expressions over the animation anyway. Anyway, thanks again for being such a bro. Maybe I'll learn enough to make my own game, though I can't draw for shit but a lewd Azur Lane RPG sounds like it would be... just so much goddamn fun.

Reactions: Silentce

delusionalcookie

Aug 27, 2019
Full haram save? anyone
Harem is pretty easy tbh, just don't whore either out, I got the harem end by selecting the second option even though I never touched Lisa... Kinda here for Selena haha. Anyway give it a try! If you really need it I'll just shoot over my save files for you to see.

Dark2020

Dec 22, 2019
Looking for the way out of Argento, Triskel back to town of Brother. Any help.
Stuck and can't find a way back to Brother for the silver bullet. Tried the dock and the road to Bit Volcano with
the horse Rizzo. But no luck.

Last edited:

voler777

May 9, 2018
Harem is pretty easy tbh, just don't whore either out, I got the harem end by selecting the second option even though I never touched Lisa... Kinda here for Selena haha. Anyway give it a try! If you really need it I'll just shoot over my save files for you to see.
do it then :)

eremess

Jun 27, 2019
Looking for the way out of Argento, Triskel back to town of Brother. Any help.
Stuck and can't find a way back to Brother for the silver bullet. Tried the dock and the road to Bit Volcano with
the horse Rizzo. But no luck.
Use the dragon flaute in key object

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark2020

Ekaterinanl

Oct 20, 2019
Awesome man, thank you so much. It'll take a lot of time but I'm not going to lie, I am quite excited! Selena is just premium... everything! The webms don't load but I kind of prefer the expressions over the animation anyway. Anyway, thanks again for being such a bro. Maybe I'll learn enough to make my own game, though I can't draw for shit but a lewd Azur Lane RPG sounds like it would be... just so much goddamn fun.
Waiting for your most welcomed edit. This English hurts my eyes so bad I have to skip reading them.

Reactions: delusionalcookie

delusionalcookie

Aug 27, 2019
Waiting for your most welcomed edit. This English hurts my eyes so bad I have to skip reading them.
It'll take a while, but I'm working on Selena's lovers lewd scenes and route first, so at least those will be good! Then story, then NTR. The NTR is making me feel bad... but then again I kinda fell for Selena. I don't normally see these lewd games as having waifu material but hey, exceptions to the rule must be made.She is fucking top tier for me aha...

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes