Feedme 12

Jul 20, 2019
For anyone who is interested, here's the full CG unlocked save files.

The important files are save4 and global. Save4 is in front of the chest that unlocks all CGs. So if you just want to unlock CG without overriding your save files, use save4.

My tiny bit of contribution.
Too late i already completed and deleted the game:(

Ekaterinanl

Oct 20, 2019
how to have sex with lisa or selena? since i still only got blowjob
or any walkthrough?
In the last city, Monica Bell, you can choose to relax in the room at the Inn. Then you can choose to have sex with them. You can also do that in earlier cities but I think you would only masturbate on them.

Ekaterinanl

Oct 20, 2019
How to defeat last boss? i have high level character 54 and 52, but still i cannot win two face fight or how high level is required to win this, because grindint in early map be borring as hell
Did you have the 3rd jobs? The 3rd jobs for Selena, Lisa and MC have stronger skills. I finished the game at like lv 45.

ruru95532626

May 1, 2020
Hey guys I found that there is an event near the INN in Oranget after I beat Abanti. it will take me to unknown map and I need to hand over some items which come from sub-events(maybe). In the end I beat "King monkey" and get "state invalid ring". Has anyone find out this event? I didn't see any discussion about it on website.

BTW, are there any other follow-ups after a conversation with Maya at night in Monica bell ?
figure.png

ruru95532626

May 1, 2020
The "state invalid ring" is a bonus sidequest for doing all the other sidequests. It makes you immune to status effects.

Talking to Maya in Monicabel gets you the alcohol that's required to unlock a couple scenes.

By the way, translation is underway.
Thanks, friend

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
There is an enormous amount of text. Optimistic estimate is at least several months.
As long as it gets finished I would be happy. Only game where im actually playing twice to play the fixed mtl version, I like Selena that much

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes