narita

Aug 23, 2017
is someone have the walkthrough ? kinda stuck when after meet nadia and after beat brigadier furry guy that assault girl in town

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
hello people I wanted to let you know Furry Ear Girls Never Betray It was updated on August 16 and this update fixes typographical errors in the game and possibly more if some good hero can download it and upload it to the page it would be very helpful

AshirulPatel

Sep 9, 2020
hello people I wanted to let you know Furry Ear Girls Never Betray It was updated on August 16 and this update fixes typographical errors in the game and possibly more if some good hero can download it and upload it to the page it would be very helpful
Is it available for Android ?

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
Is it available for Android ?
No it's not
but it may be possible to emulate it with rpg maker emulators for android
do you have the emulator
Neko RPGXP
and then you have this other EasyRPG for RPG Maker 2000
there are more but you have to look for them on your own and try them
look for them by the names I leave
at apkpure.com
regards

Mar 28, 2019
~>Anyone can recommend me good RPGM/WOLFRPG/ANY RPG NETORI/HAREM male MC I prefer the 1 who rape, cheat. blackmail and etc.

~>Not fun of NTR I'm collecting a lot of of them 4 the sake of fapping it feels like GUILTY PLEASURE when I'm HORNY due 2 pandemic :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:.

~> Let's put the JOKE aside any GOOD STORY u can recommend even though it's NTR but RPGM/WOLFRPG/ANY RPG?

P.S "THANKS 4 F95ZONE DISCOVERY WEBSITE MY EXTERNAL IS ALMOST FULL OF GAMES I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY Y MY EXTERNAL IS FULL AND NED ANOTHER LOL~! :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:"

Pod6969

Feb 7, 2020
Maybe im retarded, but i cannot figure out how to remove the text window so i can view the full pictures. Usually a very simple thing to do in eroge, which is why im so confused. Help pls? :)

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
~>Anyone can recommend me good RPGM/WOLFRPG/ANY RPG NETORI/HAREM male MC I prefer the 1 who rape, cheat. blackmail and etc.

~>Not fun of NTR I'm collecting a lot of of them 4 the sake of fapping it feels like GUILTY PLEASURE when I'm HORNY due 2 pandemic :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:.

~> Let's put the JOKE aside any GOOD STORY u can recommend even though it's NTR but RPGM/WOLFRPG/ANY RPG?

P.S "THANKS 4 F95ZONE DISCOVERY WEBSITE MY EXTERNAL IS ALMOST FULL OF GAMES I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY Y MY EXTERNAL IS FULL AND NED ANOTHER LOL~! :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:"
If you know of any such games, please do share
Thanks

Reactions: vitamin433

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Can someone upload the character sprites&outfits?...If possible...or just the clothes or outfits really.

Sky_p

Mar 9, 2019
uhm can someone explain to me why has this game been on top of the trending list for the last few months? Looks pretty ordinary to me..
I'm not hating, just wondering.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes