BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
So how do you get harem end
Nvm, harem end is an choosable ending not choosable at the split

Last edited:

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
You can find it on e-hentai easily.
Tried,cant find what I'm looking for(character assets,clothes assets with clear backgrounds if there are any,Dont know cause cant download game cause 2gb and "p.o.s." laptop wont download& no compressed version),...forget it.Thanks tho

Last edited:

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
This was a fantastic game, had a few minor gripes with it but overall it was fun.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Very poor machine translation. Even the menu is poorly translated. Any one got a link to the latest untranslated japanese version (should be 1.21)?
I can find version 1.20 just fine, but not the latest 1.21.

Reactions: zombielove

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
Does anyone know what exactly I need to get into the AV room? I'm assuming it's glowing door in the school library?

I already defeated the boss and talked to the girl (who tells you about the club's existence) in the room in which Lisa had previously been locked. Lisa's already in the team. Still can't find a way to get into the AV room after searching high and low over the entire city.

The guide earlier in the thread just says to beat the boss, talk to the girl, then go into the AV room. Perhaps I'm wrong and it's another door altogether? I think I've tried every door there is.

Ekaterinanl

Oct 20, 2019
Does anyone know what exactly I need to get into the AV room? I'm assuming it's glowing door in the school library?

I already defeated the boss and talked to the girl (who tells you about the club's existence) in the room in which Lisa had previously been locked. Lisa's already in the team. Still can't find a way to get into the AV room after searching high and low over the entire city.

The guide earlier in the thread just says to beat the boss, talk to the girl, then go into the AV room. Perhaps I'm wrong and it's another door altogether? I think I've tried every door there is.
The AV is another building, not in the school. IIRC, It's on the left side, some rows behind the school location. just check every other building in the city.

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
seems similar to Princess Never Lose and Busty Elf Wife
Well Princesses never lose and Bunny girls never give up are from the same developer... and even feature the same location...they seem to just exist in a different timeperiod though some of the events in previous games are hidden in some of the locations... like statues and such

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
The AV is another building, not in the school. IIRC, It's on the left side, some rows behind the school location. just check every other building in the city.
Yeah, I felt real stupid after figuring it out.

Any tips on how to beat the final boss after he transforms into whatever monster he is? He just keeps using the Alchemy ability and healing whatever damage I deal...

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes