Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
The crystal ball is from the sidequest in Argento (4th city) where you have to buy the ejaculation management society stones and enter their building.

Jun 8, 2020
can you fuck lisa?
yah later on like after finishing the desert town arc (Argento)
but she has to have more popularity than Selena before entering boat
when u reach the capital (Monica bell)n she ur gf go to inn
( According my unsure non ntr route any way)
(if anyone got better please correct me)

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
yah later on like after finishing the desert town arc (Argento)
but she has to have more popularity than Selena before entering boat
when u reach the capital (Monica bell)n she ur gf go to inn
( According my unsure non ntr route any way)
(if anyone got better please correct me)
Dose fuck mean lewd stuf like blowjob as well or just vaginal fuck ? if its blowjob i could to it with her in the town i meet her i just made the popularity to 90 and spoke couple of times with the drunk guy the easyest way to boost the lewd stat

eckolution

Apr 10, 2020
Dose fuck mean lewd stuf like blowjob as well or just vaginal fuck ? if its blowjob i could to it with her in the town i meet her i just made the popularity to 90 and spoke couple of times with the drunk guy the easyest way to boost the lewd stat
LOL i cheated and put them both on 999 lewd and popularity

Reactions: ramntr

miionuu7s

Oct 2, 2020
What do I do after defeating the boss in Viatana house (cat mob dude). The crystal ball lady just takes my money and doesn't tell me what to do. :/

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone have a save thats after the fixes were applied? Lost all my saves unfortunately, and using older saves still retain the images not going away issue

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone have a save thats after the fixes were applied? Lost all my saves unfortunately, and using older saves still retain the images not going away issue
Save 20 its like 10 minutes after the image glitch, from that battle you go to the sewers (that save is just before sewer pig boss) and I think save 16 its like 20 minutes before that fight... In both saves both are virgins (in case you want a virgin ending, although the blonde one is a total virgin slut on "save 20" that can walk without clothes) Enjoy!

PS remember to extract all the save folder inside www/save (there you put the save files (its important to have also the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave which are inside the zip or the game wont "see" the save files).

kiao

Sep 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix character image not showing up in stats?

PS: Sorry if something is misspelled, I don't speak English
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-24 234213.png

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix character image not showing up in stats?

PS: Sorry if something is misspelled, I don't speak English
View attachment 872427
Just play after the lewd google got explaint characters will be shown ^^ mouth breast and pussy (the normal stat will be japanese) same for first time,last time,best sex and feeling about sex (the stats not yet und not intrested will be japanese as well)

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes