nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
Yes, translation is still being worked on, but I am only one person with not much free time, and the game is huge.
Really nice!
Not to pressure you or anything, but can we get some numbers? like how much have translated and how much is untranslated?
I know that giving an actual time estimate is probably impossible, but some progress would be nice.

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
Really nice!
Not to pressure you or anything, but can we get some numbers? like how much have translated and how much is untranslated?
I know that giving an actual time estimate is probably impossible, but some progress would be nice.
Yeah, sure.
Unfortunately it's actually really difficult to quantify how much I've done and how much there is left, due to a variety of reasons, but I can give a rough idea. I'm actually approaching the end part of chapter 5, which is the last chapter of the game. That doesn't mean I'm close to done, though. There's one more gigantic file that contains almost all of the scenes (~7k lines) that I still need to do, as well as do a pass-over on some things and to do some extra work to make the game suitable for playing. Also keep in mind that my pace will vary heavily from day to day depending on real life. Basically, it'll be done when it's done. Hopefully soon. Within next two months at latest.

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Yeah, sure.
Unfortunately it's actually really difficult to quantify how much I've done and how much there is left, due to a variety of reasons, but I can give a rough idea. I'm actually approaching the end part of chapter 5, which is the last chapter of the game. That doesn't mean I'm close to done, though. There's one more gigantic file that contains almost all of the scenes (~7k lines) that I still need to do, as well as do a pass-over on some things and to do some extra work to make the game suitable for playing. Also keep in mind that my pace will vary heavily from day to day depending on real life. Basically, it'll be done when it's done. Hopefully soon. Within next two months at latest.
Thanks for the hard work and don't forget to take a break sometimes, as long it have a decent translation i don't mind waiting for it.

NotKai

Feb 23, 2018
Im stuck, I dont know where to go after beating cerberus, the fortune teller keeps saying the same " Before the revolutionary publication, or before the house of Pietro Talk to someone who is there and proceed with the event "

Edit: nevermind, I just found where I had to go, lol

darkxsinon

Jun 12, 2017
finally, my prayers have been answered.
A game with ntr but one you can choose to avoid/play to avoid.
Where losing means something.
Love these kind of games.
Was just scrolling through saw this and thought to mention... You know there is more like this right?

darkxsinon

Jun 12, 2017
haven't found them in english unfortunately.
name a few?
Basically look up oneone1 games there is quite a few RPG games where you can avoid the NTR for a happy ending. While they are NTR focused you can avoid them like a boss. I can look up more if you want but its been a while since I played many.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Basically look up oneone1 games there is quite a few RPG games where you can avoid the NTR for a happy ending. While they are NTR focused you can avoid them like a boss. I can look up more if you want but its been a while since I played many.
Just checked, their games looks like are all based on female protagonists.
I was more looking for male protag games where ntr exists but players have freedom of choice to avoid it or not.
E.g. there was one posted a while back with a elf wife one where you can play as the mc/husband and stop her getting ntr'd.
There may not have been much content for that route but the story was decent. 99% of the ero content was in the ntr route unfortunately.
Anyways If you'd be so kind to give some recommendations, I'd really appreciate it. I've rarely found ntr games with choice and as the male mc.

darkxsinon

Jun 12, 2017
Just checked, their games looks like are all based on female protagonists.
I was more looking for male protag games where ntr exists but players have freedom of choice to avoid it or not.
E.g. there was one posted a while back with a elf wife one where you can play as the mc/husband and stop her getting ntr'd.
There may not have been much content for that route but the story was decent. 99% of the ero content was in the ntr route unfortunately.
Anyways If you'd be so kind to give some recommendations, I'd really appreciate it. I've rarely found ntr games with choice and as the male mc.
There is some where you can chose and avoid the NTR but a few I know are story focused case in point girlfriend amnesia otherwise there is shadowcore shattered summer asuka and the king of steel sphilias familiar really love that one btw awesome game babysitter altough that is a renpy game and you need to pick the right choices to avoid NTR welcome to the sexy bar but I would not suggest it since I think NTR happens regardless you just gotta get to them first furry ear girls never betray still on that one AND thats about all I know of that is here in f95zone tell me if you want more and I will try looking at other sites.

Reactions: Dendeo101

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
There is some where you can chose and avoid the NTR but a few I know are story focused case in point girlfriend amnesia otherwise there is shadowcore shattered summer asuka and the king of steel sphilias familiar really love that one btw awesome game babysitter altough that is a renpy game and you need to pick the right choices to avoid NTR welcome to the sexy bar but I would not suggest it since I think NTR happens regardless you just gotta get to them first furry ear girls never betray still on that one AND thats about all I know of that is here in f95zone tell me if you want more and I will try looking at other sites.
There are a few that I haven't played like babysitter and amnesia. Will give it a try.
Thanks for the suggestion

Exzerno

Oct 6, 2017
So uuuh I'm just super confused on what to even do
Like is there a tutorial??
Because when I get to like a basement I think and you fight through guards but I have no idea what to do at this point...

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
All Guides are page 24. there is also a link to the blog site if you want to deal with google translate

Reactions: James Eveleth

JebBush321

Nov 5, 2020
did you try relaxing in the Inn then talking to selena? i played the game long ago but i believe talking to her was the key to increase favorability
Oh yeah. Now I see it. Usually I just walk out immediately, so I didnt realise you can talk to her first

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes