raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
1608261624614.png

Honestly, its kinda annoying with Selena image always show up here...is there something i can do do fix this

Jan 1, 2020
Tried Q key, still there
So image bug? There was a patch that fixed all image bugs earlier posted. It worked great for me, it should work for you too. There's also a tool in your inventory that should erase images on screen but it apparently never worked, no harm in trying tho.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
So image bug? There was a patch that fixed all image bugs earlier posted. It worked great for me, it should work for you too. There's also a tool in your inventory that should erase images on screen but it apparently never worked, no harm in trying tho.
Tried that and it worked well. Thank you

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
I would recommend waiting for a bit. A fan translator is currently working on the game. Here is a message they posted on the 11th of November 2020:

After that another user offered to help them with certain tasks, so here's hoping for an early 2021 release.
Oh:oops:...Okay. Thank you for the info.;)

Reactions: James Eveleth

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Yeah, meant that more in a sense of "Can't wait for the fan translation to come out so that I can play the game".

And wait, there is a third girl!? This game keeps getting better and better!
actually u can have 5 girls in your team, but the Lewd Sensor only record Selena and Lisa..

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
actually u can have 5 girls in your team, but the Lewd Sensor only record Selena and Lisa..
The other girls still have scenes, right? I saw some with the black, red and blue haired girl in the previews.

Or are they more like side characters, with 1-2 scenes at most, while the main girls get all the rest.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
The other girls still have scenes, right? I saw some with the black, red and blue haired girl in the previews.

Or are they more like side characters, with 1-2 scenes at most, while the main girls get all the rest.
except Selena and Lisa, others are side characters and yeah. U just have 1 pure H Scene with them (not included raping, harassment...)

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so can't even get a goddamn bad ending as the final boss is just spawn outside the boss room ready to try again bullshit

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes