NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
is there a fix for the textbox ? ^^ The text is longer as the the text box so u cant read it cuz the text is going out of the window and so i cant play it well without the lady who says you where to go for 100 liar ^^

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
is there a fix for the textbox ? ^^ The text is longer as the the text box so u cant read it cuz the text is going out of the window and so i cant play it well without the lady who says you where to go for 100 liar ^^
Not really. I shrunk the text with a plugin in the patches I created in order to get it in the box better since wordwrap didn't work too well. but if even with that it is still going off the text box, there is limited options for you unless you want to go into the game and find the selected text with the RPGM software and fix it yourself.

I do have a new plugin I found that might do the job better. I haven't bothered to test it though.

Reactions: KrautKpop

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Not really. I shrunk the text with a plugin in the patches I created in order to get it in the box better since wordwrap didn't work too well. but if even with that it is still going off the text box, there is limited options for you unless you want to go into the game and find the selected text with the RPGM software and fix it yourself.

I do have a new plugin I found that might do the job better. I haven't bothered to test it though.
Ah i am to dumb for such things ^^ i hope the new plugin will it to ^^ Cuz my english is so bad i need the full text to unterstand ^^ but dont feel stressed cuz i can wait for it ^.^

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
I don't understand why people hates NTR :unsure:
i don't hate NTR(see sex scene)
but the procces sometimes to disgusting
i.e:
in a small rooom there is table and ner it 2 people talking. on top of the table there is candie, pie, roasted meat, many fruit....suddenly
Person A(MC) say "ugh so hungry"
Person B(scum) say " here, take this candie" ......
Person A(MC) say " ah ...thankyou, you are right, i am hungry and from that table there are many thing but candie is what i need and since it's hard for you when deciding what you should give me when i hungry so your thingking must be the most right, the most chivalrious and i don't need to question it and i must forget about the fruiit, the roasted mmeat, the apple and even the candie on the table since the candie you give is taken out from your underware."

Reactions: Smoltites

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
anyone knows what the development tiers for Lewd goggles is?
Undeveloped and then the next tier? Experienced? Some other description?

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
anyone knows what the development tiers for Lewd goggles is?
Undeveloped and then the next tier? Experienced? Some other description?
just use silentce's patch to translate the remaining japanese text in the game. undeveloped > lewd > mature

borakito500

Jan 20, 2019
Fortune teller saying "Before the revolutionary publication, or before the house of Pietro Talk to someone who is there and proceed with the event" but I can't get what I'm supposed to do. Can anyone help?

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
So...

also is there a walktrough about the qst after the game is compleeted since i am helping asia and binale the carbonkel
i need to get the first AV of Julia.
and i dont whant to cheat it in whit save-editor-online.com.
stupid monkey's i am at the 3rd or 4th monkey he whants a oner Hole he says but which item is that.
i know its not the Mushroom Love Doll.

now i need 2 items which arent on the item list so somehow i am not able to progress the secondaire storyline after the game is finishd its for binale and asia bunny reporter
and anyone know what do you need to give to the last monkey in the cave from asia-chan
Hey guys I found that there is an event near the INN in Oranget after I beat Abanti. it will take me to unknown map and I need to hand over some items which come from sub-events(maybe). In the end I beat "King monkey" and get "state invalid ring". Has anyone find out this event? I didn't see any discussion about it on website.
View attachment 784626
...did any of these users get an answer as to what exactly they need in this quest? There's a bunch of monkeys in the cave to whom you need to give items that you got from sidequests in order to proceed further. I've successfully gotten all the way up to the 5th monkey (who talks to Laura), and now he's asking for some sort of "crystal".

I'm guessing I'm just going to have to hunt around the entire goddamn game for some sidequest that I'm missing? Or does anyone know where this "crystal" is located? From the character that pops up (each time is a different member of your entourage, and the item comes from one of that character's sidequests) I'm guessing I have to look for a quest with Laura? I've finished the main story and explored all the scenes with the side characters.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Fortune teller saying "Before the revolutionary publication, or before the house of Pietro Talk to someone who is there and proceed with the event" but I can't get what I'm supposed to do. Can anyone help?
Go to Deriheru the Prostitution Guild then go to the house where those 2 girls are gossiping. There is also the publication company to the South East of town talk to Asia, then go inside and talk to the guy with the red suit in the back. then you have to go North east of town and clear out the Mafia base led by Maya

borakito500

Jan 20, 2019
Go to Deriheru the Prostitution Guild then go to the house where those 2 girls are gossiping. There is also the publication company to the South East of town talk to Asia, then go inside and talk to the guy with the red suit in the back. then you have to go North east of town and clear out the Mafia base led by Maya
Thank you dude, finally I did this quest. But this time Selena's image is just stuck in the screen and it won't go.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I don't speak google translate. Is there an English translation patch that I can at least understand to the point of knowing wtf I'm supposed to do?

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes