Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It'll take a while, but I'm working on Selena's lovers lewd scenes and route first, so at least those will be good! Then story, then NTR. The NTR is making me feel bad... but then again I kinda fell for Selena. I don't normally see these lewd games as having waifu material but hey, exceptions to the rule must be made.She is fucking top tier for me aha...
Feel free to use my edits in your overhaul, I would also recommend using the edited stat screens that were included if you haven't obtained them already. You might have trouble incorporating the variable changes in without manually editing them yourself. If you struggle with this, you can always send me your files, I'll make some quick edits and send it back. That is assuming you aren't able to figure it out on your own.

delusionalcookie

Aug 27, 2019
Feel free to use my edits in your overhaul, I would also recommend using the edited stat screens that were included if you haven't obtained them already. You might have trouble incorporating the variable changes in without manually editing them yourself. If you struggle with this, you can always send me your files, I'll make some quick edits and send it back. That is assuming you aren't able to figure it out on your own.
Hi! A preemptive thanks, and I did end up deciding to work with yours from the beginning. I love having the original to ask a couple friends of mine in Japan for better translations. Selena’s love scenes are coming along quite well! This is likely going to take me a while as I’m a one man operation but hey, labor of love and all that.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hi! A preemptive thanks, and I did end up deciding to work with yours from the beginning. I love having the original to ask a couple friends of mine in Japan for better translations. Selena’s love scenes are coming along quite well! This is likely going to take me a while as I’m a one man operation but hey, labor of love and all that.
Expect to be working on this for a good portion of this and next year judging by the size of the game.

Ekaterinanl

Oct 20, 2019
In Provolone Mountain, after giving the Guard the pee, how do I proceed? I cant walk up the stairs and just run out of bound
1596704627152.png

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Completely off topic, but i just remembered when imvu was starting up i used to be a furry all the time in there.
Someone gave me a ball gag for dancing on a table ...
Ball gags and fur balls ... hehe, thanks for the trip down memory lane :]

Ekaterinanl

Oct 20, 2019
Hopefully a non mtl version will come along in the future, thanks for putting it on my radar it looks good.
It is good if you are into NTR. If you go fully non-NTR, it's just a poorly designed Final Fantasy 1. There's no action whatsoever. The girls are very loveable and hot though. Lisa's racks are a bit too much but I will give it a pass.

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
how do u choose ur heroine? i keep getting lisa when i want serena when we depart from the desert city

Last edited:

whym

Oct 28, 2018
How to defeat last boss? i have high level character 54 and 52, but still i cannot win two face fight or how high level is required to win this, because grindint in early map be borring as hell

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes