Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
How much of the game is NTR and how much is non-NTR? I would rather skip the game if most of the content is NTR leaving very little for the non-NTR players. Thanks for any info :)

Reactions: c76f5
D

Deleted member 1308835

Can i get a full save with every ending? I just want to fap.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This is MTL but its trending. Take that MTL haters
It's a pretty good game despite the problems it had. Avant Garde games frustrate the fuck out of me from the bugfix and translation aspect of it but despite that thsi game has a lot to offer. If it wasn't so big and annoying I would be halfway tempted to overhaul the MTL and give it a better translation. (i'm not doing that though lol. This game is like a year of nonstop work translating minimum.)

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
How much of the game is NTR and how much is non-NTR? I would rather skip the game if most of the content is NTR leaving very little for the non-NTR players. Thanks for any info :)
You can play it fully non-NTR path, see good endings (2 for each girl + harem) and after, with eased soul, go after content.
Vanilla content is here, so you can actually nicely avoid all NTR + do some NTR yourself, be raped by an enemy girl and do some prostitutes (but no CG and MTL here (only for the last one)).

Feb 12, 2020
I'm at the factory and i can't get the door to open i got the password and nothing works to open the door i have pull the lever and got to the door before the lever goes off and still nothing and i talked to everyone what i'm i missing

edit notes i find out what i missed of anyone else gets stuck when you pull the lever go back to the gorilla and talk to him again he will then give you the password then go to the door done

also i'm new here if you need to hide the test here please do and thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: whym

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
well im still stack there even when im talk gorila with this switch
You mean in the factory? First you flip the switch, then you immediately talk to the gorilla to get the password, then you go to the top left immediately and talk to the door. There's no other way to do it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not a lot dog, It feels like a NTR game at its core with Love slapped on. I'd suggest giving it a fat skip, payoff is not worth the effort.

eremess

Jun 27, 2019
anyone could get the av from julia? i know you start the quest in the av club and you will lose 2 from both girl and then you will find her in monica bel but i don't know another place where you can find to keep the quest

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes