locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does the doctor only do oral sex

Wolgon check the slimes for the big whole you have to fight 3 slimes when have killed all 3 they become jumping pats in midair
and in the bottom off the prison its just talking to them.

also is there a walktrough about the qst after the game is compleeted since i am helping asia and binale the carbonkel
i need to get the first AV of Julia.
and i dont whant to cheat it in whit save-editor-online.com.
stupid monkey's i am at the 3rd or 4th monkey he whants a oner Hole he says but which item is that.
i know its not the Mushroom Love Doll.

now i need 2 items which arent on the item list so somehow i am not able to progress the secondaire storyline after the game is finishd its for binale and asia bunny reporter

Last edited:

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
hey how to get lisa happy and ntr end?
which one separate it?

i want to go ntr end how to do it?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019

Wolgon check the slimes for the big whole you have to fight 3 slimes when have killed all 3 they become jumping pats in midair

also is there a walktrough about the qst after the game is compleeted since i am helping asia and binale the carbonkel
stupid monkey's i am at the 3rd or 4th monkey he whants a oner Hole he says but which item is that.

now i need 2 items which arent on the item list so somehow i am not able to progress the secondaire storyline after the game is finishd its for binale and asia bunny reporter
I know you can go out and prostitute the girls but is there a event at night that causes pregnancy to happen? or is that only possible in a battle?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I know you can go out and prostitute the girls but is there a event at night that causes pregnancy to happen? or is that only possible in a battle?
I believe pregnancy maybe tied to the NTR end(s)

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
does nadia have lewd goggles or nah? since she becomes a party member and has skill trees i was wondering if she does eventually.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
no the girls can get pregnant in the last town at the sex building

and nadia whill have sex whit MC also in last town at night
same for laura

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
How long till the marco fight? i am currently at the church part of the desert town.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
read the walktrough or ask the female whit future talk for 100lira she whill tell what you have to do

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Is there a route that would lead towards a harem ending or can you oonly choose either selene or lisa?

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018

hello, thanks for the guidance.

However, Its just a prison and no slimes.

to be precise, I remember I went to a place to find a woman, and that woman betrayed us, and now im in a prison...alone, no enemies, clicked everywhere and nothing...?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
how do they get nipple piercings?

also i see a erotic underwear in the files that i never seen before wondering how you get it?

Zoey17

Jul 18, 2017
I can try and make one or make a request of someone to make a compressed version.

Was able to cut down the file size by about half. Uploaded a cut version here.
Downloaded this cut version, it throws a ton of audio errors, and cant even bring pause menu (X key), its Literally lacking enough files to be unplayable.

Reactions: onimer

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Downloaded this cut version, it throws a ton of audio errors, and cant even bring pause menu (X key), its Literally lacking enough files to be unplayable.
It ran fine for me. Let me check it, it might be grabbing files from my system that aren't available otherwise. Very strange.

Edit: This game didn't take well to my method of compressing a it seems. It did some stupid shit with the menus like you mentioned and I got too much going on right now to try and fix it I deleted the post containing the file. My advice is don't use that one because it will be more effort then it's worth to fix. Just use the regular links.

Last edited:

hoenn321

Jul 17, 2020
For all the players that are just stuck cause this game is mad confusing here is a Japanese guide. Just use google translate option for the whole page and you should be fine

Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest
3.30 star(s) 40 Votes