zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
I'm wondering whether someone can share the newest version of this game???
seems it has updated to 1.16.
Or simply tell me whether it adds additional contents or not.
Thanks!
i believe that's the japanese version, the latest english version is the v1.03, the official website has the uncensored patch only for the v1.03 and i think the japanese version itself doesn't have any new content but rather just a few bug issues that have been patched or something like that.

Reactions: Courier_Young

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
i believe that's the japanese version, the latest english version is the v1.03, the official website has the uncensored patch only for the v1.03 and i think the japanese version itself doesn't have any new content but rather just a few bug issues that have been patched or something like that.
Thanks for your reply!

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
Thanks for your reply!
NP, happy to help, there is a steam version that is censored and i believe that is v1.20, once you apply the uncensored patch it becomes v1.03 but don't worry it has no extra content just a few bug patches and steam appeal changes.

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
So I bought the game on Steam... any reason as to why the game there is 1.2 gb while it's almost 4 gb or 2.2 gb here?

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Fox Girls Never Play Dirty 1.03.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JoiPlay277.7M
Windows333.1M
Linux338.0M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Thank a lot for the .rga! On the other hand I think to remember support will be dropped in next joiplay build for something like ".jgp" if I recall right.
I didn't look to much into it but the template do look quite different.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Thank a lot for the .rga! On the other hand I think to remember support will be dropped in next joiplay build for something like ".jgp" if I recall right.
I didn't look to much into it but the template do look quite different.
If you could send me a link with details that would be great, I'll need to revamp my build system. Too bad it doesn't export to this right now.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
If you could send me a link with details that would be great, I'll need to revamp my build system. Too bad it doesn't export to this right now.
I think this was that post I'll try to send you the git for the template too I think I actually got it from it

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
how i can install this patch?
sorry im still new on this kind
It shouldn't be necessary now. That patch was made for an old MTL for the game. The links have been replaced with official ones now.

warman535

Dec 15, 2021
Did anyone else have a small conniption with some of the character spirtes or the story stuff here and there? I mean, the artwork is nice, but my brain kinda frizzed out at the sight of the dragons in the palace.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes