TX200

Jun 23, 2020
salut a tous je suit blocker aprés avoir parller aux pape je prendre l'autoroute mais je trouve pas

timiteizi

Jun 21, 2020
How do I activate the last side quest? I'm on the final part of the game (free roam) and I'm trying to get past the last monkey in the gorilloid quest. For some reason the phantom thief is in the jail and her daughter(elma?) doesn't say anything about freeing her father.

darkseth

Feb 3, 2018
Hello, I want to know if mc can have sex with female characters?
if yes how much perversion is needed because i already have 120 and nothing, just the same scenes with him

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Hello, I want to know if mc can have sex with female characters?
if yes how much perversion is needed because i already have 120 and nothing, just the same scenes with him
MC sex is not based on perversion, it's based on affection and story progress. The earliest time I think MC can have sex with Lisa or Selena is when you finally go to Monicabel.

• Red Heart
Reactions: darkseth

TX200

Jun 23, 2020
Salut tout le monde, je suis bloqueur après avoir parlé au pape je prends l'autoroute mais je ne le trouve pas

Xrkerr

Mar 19, 2018
I may be dumb, but are there any scenes other than the masturbation sprite scene, in the swinging bar?
If so, how do I activate them?

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Hi, I have 2 questions:

-How can I lower one of the heroine affection if I don't want the harem end?
-I remember last time I played there were a lot of bug (for example, when you play an h scene, you're locked on one animation where there is supposed to be 2), is there a recent update to correct this?

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Why is this thing TOP 1 in Trending since almost a year now ?
It barely gets 3/5 and has less than 100 pages. I'm a web developer and I really don't get how you're doing the calculation of trending games if this one appears to get the best result.
Yea must be manipulation, maybe mods are involved in the game or it's just a form of adv. Too bad, as it makes the "Trending" page irrelevant.

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
I will never understand japanese devs, 99% of their games is female protags, the one game where its actually a male protag theres basically no content unless u go NTR route

Reactions: Aereon1104

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Oh wait, has NTR but thank G it's avoidable (?)

Guess that's fine... wait a minute... (Gets a Sphilia's Familiar Flashback)

Imma download this but maybe I should play some other games first, in-case I get nightmares again.

Seriously, NTR is a hit-and-miss thing... It's addicting but delving too much into the characters (specially if you're the "MC" and is the one being NTR'd) could be as destructive as illegal drugs is... I guess this pretty much adds up to depression, lose of self-confidence, and hate / doubt for the opposite sex and/or other people, and the obvious taint to one's mind.
That last part...are you referring to the IRL Opioid Meltdown Crisis? Damn, that really brought out some terrible flashbacks.

Note to self:
NTR + Drug Corruption = BAD IRL reference
Somehow, terrible as it can really go, people still want that.
Kind of like how pimps work in the 70s...oh shit...here we go again XD

klaus17

Mar 18, 2019
Fox Girls Never Play Dirty 1.03.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Hi, i'm sorry do you by any chance have other link or mirror link to download this? pixeldrain don't work on me for some reason
Edit: Nvm it's working now

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 40 Votes