Hotdilf

Feb 9, 2022
So uhhh... Can anybody teach me how to download and play the game after I downloaded the link? Please

lin_dell

Mar 31, 2018
ntr....ugh fine.....male protag...god damn it sure
but male protag ntr naaaw thats where i draw the line

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
that kida ntr is so boring
I've noticed that Netorare fans seem to hate avoidable Netorare. I have to ask why do you and potentially others hate that kind of NTR? I'm not hating or anything I don't like Netorare or Netorase, I prefer Netori. To each their own I say. Thanks in advance if you do answer this question.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I've noticed that Netorare fans seem to hate avoidable Netorare. I have to ask why do you and potentially others hate that kind of NTR? I'm not hating or anything I don't like Netorare or Netorase, I prefer Netori. To each their own I say. Thanks in advance if you do answer this question.
Not who you're responding to, but I *think* what that other person is saying isn't that they hate avoidable ntr, but ntr where the MC is consenting to it I.e. Netorase

The difference being that you can still avoid netorare if you work hard for it, but netorase is just an on/off switch with no effort.

unlmtdbldwrks

Jan 17, 2018
i dont hate avoidable i hate the raping into submission kind, i perfer them being courced or being unsatisfied for one and going to anouther

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
idk if someone already asked this before but i'm still gonna ask it anyway, can the MC impregnate the girl ? everytime i had sex with either of them (depending on which route), the MC always using condom and for the cheating with the other gf (with booze from the mafia girl), even the game said *creampied*, but it doesn't count creampie and didn't make the girls pregnant, and for this Harem End, does this end is the one which MC married to both of them ? because i haven't started the NG+ yet, so i'm really confused by this (also kinda dissapointed because idk how to impregnate the girls using MC, already had a lot pregnant with NTR in the other saves tho)

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
idk if someone already asked this before but i'm still gonna ask it anyway, can the MC impregnate the girl ? everytime i had sex with either of them (depending on which route), the MC always using condom and for the cheating with the other gf (with booze from the mafia girl), even the game said *creampied*, but it doesn't count creampie and didn't make the girls pregnant, and for this Harem End, does this end is the one which MC married to both of them ? because i haven't started the NG+ yet, so i'm really confused by this (also kinda dissapointed because idk how to impregnate the girls using MC, already had a lot pregnant with NTR in the other saves tho)
As far as I know, the MC just can't engage with the pregnancy mechanic. I'd have to reinstall the game to check, though

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes