unrivaIIed

Nov 22, 2020
Can someone help? In the first Factory Town, I go into the Castle and beat the "Phantom Thief" boss or whatever when you fight his hamster, and I also took the quest of finding those three dragon babies in there aswell. Well, I beat the boss which TP'd me back to the top, but I decided I needed to go back in real quick to find the last dragon baby. I eventually found him, but now I'm stuck in this dungeon area with no way out. I can't go back out of the same stairs I went down, and there's no exit in the treasure room either.

How do I get out??

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Can someone help? In the first Factory Town, I go into the Castle and beat the "Phantom Thief" boss or whatever when you fight his hamster, and I also took the quest of finding those three dragon babies in there aswell. Well, I beat the boss which TP'd me back to the top, but I decided I needed to go back in real quick to find the last dragon baby. I eventually found him, but now I'm stuck in this dungeon area with no way out. I can't go back out of the same stairs I went down, and there's no exit in the treasure room either.

How do I get out??
I don't remember if you should already have it, but try looking at your items searching for one that lets you fast travel. If don't have it I not sure what you can do.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019

How do I get out??
You may have the Local Transport Mushroom (from the Orangeet item shop), which lets you teleport within the city. You probably don't have the Dragon Flute yet, which lets you move between cities. If you use either of those, you can teleport out.

Without those, you'll need to walk to the exit. Here's a map:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS. You have to face the stairs as though you are going to walk up them. You can't approach from below.

unrivaIIed

Nov 22, 2020
You may have the Local Transport Mushroom (from the Orangeet item shop), which lets you teleport within the city. You probably don't have the Dragon Flute yet, which lets you move between cities. If you use either of those, you can teleport out.

Without those, you'll need to walk to the exit. Here's a map:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS. You have to face the stairs as though you are going to walk up them. You can't approach from below.
Appreciate the help, unfortunately I just decided to revert back to a previous save. I will remember this for next time though! I remember trying every goddamn method to try and get back up those stairs but it just wouldn't let me for some reason. Oh well, maybe I was actually doing it wrong.

Reactions: Mike the Red

418_c4c

Apr 3, 2022
I finished the game chose the "I only love my gf option". (Don't remember the exact name) after the end in Lisa's house. I'd expect to get a Serena ending, but I still got a threesome ending even though I don't remember ever cheating with Lisa on Serena. Is this normal, or did I do something wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: NYXu

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
man i wish there were more games like this sadly there are not !!
well Avantgarde is working on another one, there's even a demo, harem in front of the devil or something like that... hopefully someone can upload it too, its pretty much just like this one, ntr, pregnancy and piercings, but I think there are three main "heroines".

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
well Avantgarde is working on another one, there's even a demo, harem in front of the devil or something like that... hopefully someone can upload it too, its pretty much just like this one, ntr, pregnancy and piercings, but I think there are three main "heroines".
name ?

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes