Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
So, I decided to go further and mod more of this game. I added a shop in Genovese where Selena and Lisa can get pierced and tattooed during non-NTR playthroughs. I also added some sprites for Selena and Lisa which show off their piercings/tattoos when they walk around (which, regrettably, isn't super noticeable at the low resolution).

Bug Warning: I got a bit over-zealous in my attempts to clean up the old code and I think that I removed an if-statement somewhere that was intended to always fail. As a result, a couple trivial events will run twice (such as when the girls get embarrassed at walking around without clothing). This bug shouldn't affect gameplay.

Here's the mod with the changes to Lisa's eyes and the new shop: Pixeldrain
If you're referring to my mod, it changes the eyes on most images of Lisa and it also adds a shop in Genovese where Selena and Lisa can get pierced and tattooed (outside of story events).

Reactions: NYXu

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
If you're referring to my mod, it changes the eyes on most images of Lisa and it also adds a shop in Genovese where Selena and Lisa can get pierced and tattooed (outside of story events).
seems your mod breaks the game, causing a system/imgset error

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
seems your mod breaks the game, causing a system/imgset error
When I tried it on a fresh install, I didn't get an error, so I'll need help pinpointing it. Did you use (which just changes the eyes) or (which also adds the new shop)? Does it give you any more information about the error? Does the error occur on startup or during the game? Does the error occur at the same time, every time?

00snak

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone know a fix for this loading error: 'Failed to load: audio/-1/0121.ogg'

It first appeared when talking to Lisa in the inn in Genovese after giving the lewd grass to the director dude

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
When I tried it on a fresh install, I didn't get an error, so I'll need help pinpointing it. Did you use version 0.1 (which just changes the eyes) or version 0.2 (which also adds the new shop)? Does it give you any more information about the error? Does the error occur on startup or during the game? Does the error occur at the same time, every time?
On phone right now, will double check when I'm on computer (might be a bit) but off the top of my head it was a error that occured with the compressed 'fox girls never play dirty' version and I was using version 0.2 i deleted and fresh installed it so I will see if I can replicate the error when I'm back on my computer. The error would occur on boot up, having that notice appear and thus preventing it from getting to the main menu despite clicking reload half a dozen times on the error.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
The combat is pretty simple and basically consists of attack, heal, mana potion, repeat. That said, almost all combat (excluding boss battles) can be skipped and many can be resolved by having the girls screw the guards, if you'd prefer. Personally, I found the girls were sufficiently charming to overlook simple combat.

Not all RPG Maker games have combat like this, but many of the erotic ones don't focus on advanced combat systems. I think Meltys' Quest did a better job in terms of combat system. If you want real-time combat, Blazing Aries may be worth a try.

Reactions: leoandy and cdvz23

dinmonman

Aug 21, 2020
how to get to high class town? walkthrough says after you visit the school go to the train station but only gives options to travel to orangette and brazzer

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes