Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
What does that mean ? is it avoidable ?
adendum ontop of the last message but you would be missing out on a fair but of the nsfw content, a lot of the nsfw stuff consists of either ntr or them whoring themselves (a variation of NTR) so this is a decently heavy ntr as far as the nsfw content is concerned. but you can avoid it, in fact there are three different endings tied to just that. the two good endings (one for each girl respectively) and the third best ending (both girls but I believe you need to do a new game plus run for that).

Reactions: IamUstupid

redeyeslol

Jun 7, 2020
If you're referring to my mod, it changes the eyes on most images of Lisa and it also adds a shop in Genovese where Selena and Lisa can get pierced and tattooed (outside of story events).
Where in Genovese can I find the tattoo shop. Can you show me a screenshot? Please

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
adendum ontop of the last message but you would be missing out on a fair but of the nsfw content, a lot of the nsfw stuff consists of either ntr or them whoring themselves (a variation of NTR) so this is a decently heavy ntr as far as the nsfw content is concerned. but you can avoid it, in fact there are three different endings tied to just that. the two good endings (one for each girl respectively) and the third best ending (both girls but I believe you need to do a new game plus run for that).
Ahh i see. Thanks for the details

UnseenTrash

Jan 3, 2021
does anyone knows where can i find the astrologer girl master? she says that he is in a building where lots of ppl have sex but i cant find it

GamerHTesTer

Mar 14, 2022
does anyone knows how to have rape in the mid battle? And is there any way I can have sex with the girls in the middle of battle?

BobbyFamily123

Aug 21, 2020
Can anyone help me? I just reached the high class town I went into the forest and entered the mushroom forest but can't find the slime it says in the walkthrough

Zaibatsu1234

May 5, 2022
View attachment 1498602

Overview:
It’s the mid-20th century. After finishing university, Ryunosuke isn’t sure what to do with his life, but he knows he needs a major change. He decides to take an extended vacation to Stivale, the boot of Europe, to discover what’s next for him. Upon arrival, he meets a fox-eared warrior named Serena who’s fighting to end the corruption that’s dogged her country since the Great War ended. Only together can they recruit a band of allies to stop the chancellor’s insane policies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-12
Release Date: 2020-04-20
Developer: AVANTGARDE - Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: UNOFFICIAL MODDED*
Extra:
Walkthrough

View attachment 727304 View attachment 727303 View attachment 727302 View attachment 727301 View attachment 727300 View attachment 727299 View attachment 727298 View attachment 727297
Un great

Stanley19998

May 12, 2022
people does anyone know what game it is?

game where the mc is in a relationship with his younger sister and the older sister is also in love with him but she never told him and one day the younger sister goes camping for 2 months and the older sister takes advantage and confesses her feelings to the mc and has sex before she goes on a trip too and to all this the older sister confesses that her mother knows that he is a bit perverted and that is why she hired maids in the summers so that he would have sex with them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uchiha Sasuke
Dec 12, 2021
Anyone know what I have to do to get the heroines pregnant? I may not be the biggest fan of NTR but so far all the enemies I've face that shred clothes don't actually penetrate, just fondle them.

Reactions: GamerHTesTer

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Anyone know what I have to do to get the heroines pregnant? I may not be the biggest fan of NTR but so far all the enemies I've face that shred clothes don't actually penetrate, just fondle them.
Are the heroines still virgins? I don't think the mobs can fuck em till they lose their virginity. There's also items that will stop mobs doing stuff to the girls so make sure you don't have any of those, also I think they only target the girl closest to the front of your formation

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes