GamerHTesTer

Mar 14, 2022
Are the heroines still virgins? I don't think the mobs can fuck em till they lose their virginity. There's also items that will stop mobs doing stuff to the girls so make sure you don't have any of those, also I think they only target the girl closest to the front of your formation
could you give me your save? Because even the heroines not being virgins the mob can't fuck the girls

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Soo How to Fuck the Girls??? im about to finish the games and nothing yet
Talk to the girl you want to fuck in the hotel at night. You have to do this a lot and probably in every city multiple times. After a certain point, they will enter a relationship with you and then you can fuck them in the hotel at night. This will also prevent you from staying in the other girl's hotel room after that point. If Lisa becomes your GF, there is a way to fuck Selena after, but I'm not sure if there is a way to do it in reverse. I'm not sure if you can lock yourself out of the relationship by progressing the story too far, though.

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Soo How to Fuck the Girls??? im about to finish the games and nothing yet
Talk to them at night. Give them apprtiate gifts and get to the correct town. Alas, your ability to do anything yourself is gated and limited. The true beauty of this game is what the girls do to others.

GamerHTesTer

Mar 14, 2022
Talk to them at night. Give them apprtiate gifts and get to the correct town. Alas, your ability to do anything yourself is gated and limited. The true beauty of this game is what the girls do to others.
You know what to do to make the mob fuck the girls? I already tried to take the Virginity but nothing happens

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
does anyone know how to fuck serena as the MC? i can do Mutual masturbation and blowjob, is there something i'm missing?

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
does anyone know how to fuck serena as the MC? i can do Mutual masturbation and blowjob, is there something i'm missing?
If your high enough on the admiration and choose her on the boat, you can fuck her in the last town at night. With a condom of course.

GamerHTesTer

Mar 14, 2022
If your high enough on the admiration and choose her on the boat, you can fuck her in the last town at night. With a condom of course.
Sorry to bother you again but could you tell me how to make the girls get fucked in the battle? All the enemy that shred clothes don't actually penetrate, just fondle them. I already took the virginity of the girls but nothing more new happen.

( If you have a save where they get fucked in the battle could you give it to me? I want to test if there is something wrong with my game)

Dec 4, 2021
Games made with RPG Maker MV (and possibly other versions) include an html file that will run the game (which is written in JavaScript). If you download the game, open ./www/index.html in a browser and see if it works.
oof didnt work, it says the json file failed to load for some reason

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
NEVER MIND after 10 hour of research I had done it. you are now officially my life saver
You know, in these kinds of situations it would be very helpful if you could just tell the others of HOW you did it, or at least give some pointers as to where to look for info if somone were to have the same problem...
Well, unless you're one of them "if I had to search for 10 hours, those damned others must be ready and able to that as well!! muhaha" types. ;)
Especially if you announce your "victory".
Just an idea, though.

Dec 4, 2021
You know, in these kinds of situations it would be very helpful if you could just tell the others of HOW you did it, or at least give some pointers as to where to look for info if somone were to have the same problem...
Well, unless you're one of them "if I had to search for 10 hours, those damned others must be ready and able to that as well!! muhaha" types. ;)
Especially if you announce your "victory".
Just an idea, though.
nope, just thought I'm the only one struggling with it

to solve json file not loading
what I did is I used firefox for it and edited the setting so the wall (I think) is not blocking the file from loading

type into the searchbar: about:config
then in the new search bar opened type in security.fileuri.strict_origin_policy
click the thing that come up twice which change from true to false
restart firefox and try open the game again

source:

Reactions: Zippix
3.30 star(s) 40 Votes