yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
Avantgarde is releasing a new game on the 28th of may
The trial version is really good so I'm hoping someone makes a thread for the game on the 28th

Last edited:

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Avantgarde is releasing a new game on the 28th of may
The trial version is really good so I'm hoping someone makes a thread for the game on the 28th

Cute main girl, I hope that there's an English translation.
cg01_01.png

Reactions: yeeters132

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I hate it when they only animated 1 or two at best sex scenes then the rest are static, lifeless, boring, pointless, and forgettable. Nothing is more of a turn off than static sex. You can't get off to a generic image. What are we cavemen masturbating to painted walls? That's my only con with the game. Let alone with any game that relies on static sex.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
I hate it when they only animated 1 or two at best sex scenes then the rest are static, lifeless, boring, pointless, and forgettable. Nothing is more of a turn off than static sex. You can't get off to a generic image. What are we cavemen masturbating to painted walls? That's my only con with the game. Let alone with any game that relies on static sex.
umm what about so doujins?

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Well atleast the 3-some ending was pretty good, kind of want to see the other endings with the other characters, anyone got a full save or know how to unlock all images in recollection?

KcabEgassem

May 25, 2019
Hey all, question here: I was on another website and noticed that in the NTR tag, this game's CGs were uploaded and had scenes with Nadia, and the Azurro captain lady. Are these new, or are they just something that was already in the game?

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Hey all, question here: I was on another website and noticed that in the NTR tag, this game's CGs were uploaded and had scenes with Nadia, and the Azurro captain lady. Are these new, or are they just something that was already in the game?
They both have scenes in the game.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is there a way to get both girls during a no-NTR run? I did my best to get both girls evenly high affection (Serena 105, Lisa 106), and now MC and Lisa confessed their love to one another, and I can't do anything with Serena anymore.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is there a way to get both girls during a no-NTR run? I did my best to get both girls evenly high affection (Serena 105, Lisa 106), and now MC and Lisa confessed their love to one another, and I can't do anything with Serena anymore.
Harem ending is only available in New Game +

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is there anything special I have to do to achieve it besides that?
If I remember correctly, you need to complete the game with one of the non-ntr endings on your previous pass. On NG+, when you get confessed to, that's where things for the harem path become available. I don't remember beyond that since it's been a while for me.

Reactions: muschi26

Themole1234

Jul 23, 2020
Hello everyone, i have been having trouble trying to get through the desert Island. I am not sure where I need to go next, the astrologer tells me to take Asiago highway to Belbins house. But I do not know how to get off the island. The Manor to the far left is still blocked by cars. Any help would be greatly appreciated, not sure if im missing something small that is keeping me from leaving.

I know I fought Dupa Luca (and lost since you are forced to) talked to the girls in bed, and visited the girl and the guy with an eye patch in the jail. I talked to the Pope and im hinted to go to Belbins house. Again i just don't know where to go from here.

Thanks for the Help!

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hello everyone, i have been having trouble trying to get through the desert Island. I am not sure where I need to go next, the astrologer tells me to take Asiago highway to Belbins house. But I do not know how to get off the island. The Manor to the far left is still blocked by cars. Any help would be greatly appreciated, not sure if im missing something small that is keeping me from leaving.

I know I fought Dupa Luca (and lost since you are forced to) talked to the girls in bed, and visited the girl and the guy with an eye patch in the jail. I talked to the Pope and im hinted to go to Belbins house. Again i just don't know where to go from here.

Thanks for the Help!
Do you not have the dragon eye stone or whatever? That lets you fast travel anywhere.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes