Aug 28, 2020
Yes do side quest. The first is iirc in the town with the university or the one after it. You will get asked by a slime to look for a quizchampion education video.
The second one is in the desert town. There you have to buy an edging crystal to get access to their church and get their task. You can only do this after you got the policewomen into the team.
I can't find which slime your talking about, the one I've found keeps saying that they graduated from qyc but won't let me upgrade classes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I can't find which slime your talking about, the one I've found keeps saying that they graduated from qyc but won't let me upgrade classes
One of the slimes in the classroom should have an exclamation point over its head (middle row left side IIRC). If there isn't an exclamation point, you might have started the quest already. Anyway, you need to wait for night, then go to the AV store (just right of the swinger bar), where you'll obtain the video and get some affection points with Lisa. Then, return to the slime during the day.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
So quick question, is it possible to get both vanilla (Non-NTR) endings for both char's in a single save file? Then get the NTR version's in the same save file?

I'm not really interested in NG+ since I've read it changes nothing but a single harem ending, and wanted to complete the majority of the content in a single file.

Sorry if it's been asked before, but I haven't been able to find an answer (Since I still don't know what causes you to be locked into NTR route)

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
So quick question, is it possible to get both vanilla (Non-NTR) endings for both char's in a single save file? Then get the NTR version's in the same save file?

I'm not really interested in NG+ since I've read it changes nothing but a single harem ending, and wanted to complete the majority of the content in a single file.

Sorry if it's been asked before, but I haven't been able to find an answer (Since I still don't know what causes you to be locked into NTR route)
To put it simply, no. The first playthrough allows only one relationship at a time, and NTR only happens when you start the vanilla relationship and allow her to get taken by the BBEG. So to unlock all the vanilla and ntr endings, you need to play through multiple times, or edit the save files yourself (so, maybe yes, but not by playing it).

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
Do the girls get pregnant 100% of the time when creampied? Also is bestiality tag just bc they are catgirls or do they got actual animal scenes too?

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
Also I must be an idiot, but where do you heal? I'm at the factory and can't find a recovery point. Can't sleep in the hotel which is weird.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Also I must be an idiot, but where do you heal? I'm at the factory and can't find a recovery point. Can't sleep in the hotel which is weird.
The main way to heal is by sleeping in hotels. There are recovery points, but they're not in every area, and they're always just before a boss fight; AFAIK there isn't one in the Orangette factory.

If for some reason you can't use the hotel, I think your only option is buying more consumable items.

Reactions: TruuthBoi

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
The main way to heal is by sleeping in hotels. There are recovery points, but they're not in every area, and they're always just before a boss fight; AFAIK there isn't one in the Orangette factory.

If for some reason you can't use the hotel, I think your only option is buying more consumable items.
I thought the game was bugged because I couldn't use the bed in the hotel. Wow, never seen an h game force you to rely on recovery items.

Edit: Never mind, apparently I didn't try talking to the receptionist at the hotel.

Last edited:

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
Infinite money glitch !!!

1) When you get to Argento (fifth town or so) rest at the inn and go out as Ryunosuke.

2) Find the pink-haired nude girl (at the bottom of the horse arena) and ask to suck her tits.

3) She "charges" you 1500, but the game says "obtained" so she basically gives you 1500. Can be repeated as many times as desired. (or just use autohotkey to spam space bar for you)

I don't think this can happen with any other NPC that charges you at night.

Reactions: sakuzuda

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I saved right before the scene where if you lose abattini gives the girls the lewd crests, before I continue does getting the crests lock you onto the ntr route? I want to complete selenas love route first before I do that.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes